Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    well, I wasn't invited. I could have shown up. Maybe a children of the coin eat. hmmm chili

I had Pizza Hut. Boys wanted pizza and I didn't want to cook. SO instead of letting them order Jack's, I said I'd take care of it. I rock :rockwoot:

Damn I miss "Jack's" sleazy pizza.
    Regular crust, extra cheese, extra sausage, pepperoni and onions.......:drool:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My favorite pizza was Noble Romans deep dish Sicilian, or DDS as we used to call it. Wonder if they still make it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    my youngest called today. for the life of me I can't remember what we talked about.

I know we just **** chatted. I love that she does that 2 or 3 times a week.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I hear from the oldest every week, but he lives in Indy. My youngest is the one living in Atlanta, he went to spend a couple nights at his brothers house. They are probably cruising the bars for women tonight.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good evening all! Busy day...shopping and spending money. Where's DB??? I need to tell him about the boat we bought today. I know how he LOVES boats!!

This fishing thing is really getting expensive.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It isn't anything fancy but is much roomier than our little flat bottom and will be more stable on the bigger lakes we want to fish. I saw it on Facebook and the guy needed money for Christmas. 15' Lund fishing boat with a 25 hp outboard, trolling motor, fish finder, rod holders, etc. for $800. Needs some cleaning up but they said they just put $800 in a rebuild on the motor in 2014.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Tonight the Wifey is trying to make home made chicken tikka masala.....Was going to make it last night before her 90 minute shopping errand turned into 3 1/2 hours.....:laugh:

How is everyone tonight????

Update, it turned out reaaaaaly good. It was hot.....It was made with an authentic Indian sauce mix packet, but you just add more plain yogurt to tone it down. I like it hot, but the Mrs had to cool it down a little. It was two thumbs up...:yesway::yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom