The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to do some reading and get something out to thaw for dinner. I also need to dig out the kids' birth certificates. Insurance wants proof they are mine and are dependents that are eligible to be on our plan. I found the marriage license but need to get their birth certificates out. I hope I kept copies when I gave them to the kids. This has been sent before, but needs to be sent again. I hate Obamacare. It has sure made things more difficult for many.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I need to do some reading and get something out to thaw for dinner. I also need to dig out the kids' birth certificates. Insurance wants proof they are mine and are dependents that are eligible to be on our plan. I found the marriage license but need to get their birth certificates out. I hope I kept copies when I gave them to the kids. This has been sent before, but needs to be sent again. I hate Obamacare. It has sure made things more difficult for many.

Just tell them that you crossed the border yesterday and are an Undocumented Immigrant and everything is free...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just tell them that you crossed the border yesterday and are an Undocumented Immigrant and everything is free...

That would probably be easier. I found what I needed at least. I was pretty sure I was smart enough to keep a copy of them in case I needed them. They had to have them to show new employers to prove they are legal for work.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

That would probably be easier. I found what I needed at least. I was pretty sure I was smart enough to keep a copy of them in case I needed them. They had to have them to show new employers to prove they are legal for work.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I went to Kroger last night to get some groceries.... I picked up some dill. The cashier wasnt able to find it in the system. I told her it was a herb...... she said, "does that start with an E?" :ugh:..... needless to say I paid for cilantro instead

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well damn......I was expecting an expense check in the mail today and it didn't show......:xmad: It was mailed from Boston Thursday. I thought for sure it would be here today...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well damn......I was expecting an expense check in the mail today and it didn't show......:xmad: It was mailed from Boston Thursday. I thought for sure it would be here today...

Maybe you have my mail lady this week. No mail tomorrow due to Veteran's Day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom