The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I am the "Anti-Pack Rat" due to how my parents never threw anything away.......Ever. It took us over a Month to get dads house cleaned out and ready for market.

I really do not want that for my kids.

Dad was an avid shooter and reloader...cleaning out the reloading room alone to a week just to get everything moved to my house. One truck load was nothing but ammo...:D

Mom and Dad lived in that house for 40 years...took another 3 weeks with 6 people working to get it ready to sell...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dad was an avid shooter and reloader...cleaning out the reloading room alone to a week just to get everything moved to my house. One truck load was nothing but ammo...:D

Mom and Dad lived in that house for 40 years...took another 3 weeks with 6 people working to get it ready to sell...
    We have lived here almost 25 years. I am going to try to start getting some stuff cleared out. Our basement is completely packed. I bet we have 5-10,000 books down there.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    We have lived here almost 25 years. I am going to try to start getting some stuff cleared out. Our basement is completely packed. I bet we have 5-10,000 books down there.

I got rid of several thousand books from my old house when I moved, and a bunch from Dad's house as well...did keep the gun library tho...

a4fd0be6-9f43-4b18-a0bd-b1321090c82a_zpsbc05722a.jpg
    6b141b00-a996-4d7d-98f0-722e92dcd416_zps24b74e31.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    If I order it now, I'll be able to do some loading before my surgery at the end of the month....If I wait until Black Friday, I'll have to wait awhile to do any loading.

But on the other hand, I don't need to do any loading now, I have plenty of ammo....I just load because I like it....

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    If I order it now, I'll be able to do some loading before my surgery at the end of the month....If I wait until Black Friday, I'll have to wait awhile to do any loading.

But on the other hand, I don't need to do any loading now, I have plenty of ammo....I just load because I like it....

order it now before something in the house breaks and you need to buy something like a fridge...you can live without food but a new powder measure is worth it's weight in gold...priorities man...priorities

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom