• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have a plan to, I'm making nachos and dip and chicken tacos for the Cavs game tonight. Planning on eating till I explode! That's my plan, I'm sticking with it!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have a plan to, I'm making nachos and dip and chicken tacos for the Cavs game tonight. Planning on eating till I explode! That's my plan, I'm sticking with it!!

Have never really become a fan of the NBA. Pro Football and a little bit of NASCAR is it for me...
    I get offers for Cincy Reds tickets from time to time, but have never gone. I'd go with a group or some friends, but neither the Wife or I are that interested.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yup, my wife pays them off every month. She'll buy groceries or clothes with them. Then pays it off. Really builds up good credit that way!!

That's what I do. I put EVERYTHING on my Chase card and then pay it off every month. I get about $200-300 in points every year. Chase points paid for my 686.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Have never really become a fan of the NBA. Pro Football and a little bit of NASCAR is it for me...
    I get offers for Cincy Reds tickets from time to time, but have never gone. I'd go with a group or some friends, but neither the Wife or I are that interested.
    My wife has never showed interest in any sports. For 30 years I couldn't get her to watch a game with me on TV. Since we moved to Cleveland she's watched every Cavs game this year. And have been to a few playoff games. She's a different creature since being here. I kinda like it!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My wife has never showed interest in any sports. For 30 years I couldn't get her to watch a game with me on TV. Since we moved to Cleveland she's watched every Cavs game this year. And have been to a few playoff games. She's a different creature since being here. I kinda like it!!

Same with my Wife & football. She really didn't care before I married her, but nobody had ever explained the game to her. Now that she understands everything, she enjoy watching the games with me.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Same with my Wife & football. She really didn't care before I married her, but nobody had ever explained the game to her. Now that she understands everything, she enjoy watching the games with me.
    I think cause we feel so much apart of the city. With me working for a team and everything being so close. Some of the players live in the building so she sees them. It's more personal now.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Subway restaurant sells a "club" sammich without bacon.

Bacon is extra. On the club sammich.

I thought you should know this, INGO.

(Lunch Lurk/PSA)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom