• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Howdy folks. When did the OSUT turn into "relationship talk"? Anyway, I kinda feel like I've been neglecting my INGO relationships in order to pay more attention to my wife and family lately. We've been planning and prepping for a long overdue vacation. It'll be the first time in over 20 years the wife and I have had more than a couple days completely alone. We leave in the morning.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Howdy folks. When did the OSUT turn into "relationship talk"? Anyway, I kinda feel like I've been neglecting my INGO relationships in order to pay more attention to my wife and family lately. We've been planning and prepping for a long overdue vacation. It'll be the first time in over 20 years the wife and I have had more than a couple days completely alone. We leave in the morning.

I hope you two have a great time, Supr.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Mornin' Supr. It's all good, priorities man. Have a great trip w/MrsSupr!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana

Have fun on your vacation, Supr.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    How come when anyone else talks about relationships it's OK, but when I'm in one for the first time in 10 years and I post one thing about it, all of a sudden the OSUT has turned into "relationship talk"? OK, finished whining.

Anyway, have fun on your vacation.
    Don't you worry about it. You go ahead and talk about it all you want. Remember, you are a coin holder. ;)

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Birds, I really thought that LLH would have that running good. I do wonder what the problem is, I know he has worked his but off on it. And I'm sure it is not him.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    That's right Snap! That was just my poor attempt at a humorous observation. Not intended as any kind of complaint.

No biggie, Supr. :yesway: I deleted my whine after I posted it, but not in time. Whatever. I do know that I get tired of hearing other people's new relationship excitement in every detail, so I try to keep it brief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom