Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    At one point I wanted to be a pilot. I never weighed enough to join lol.
    Hell I couldn't even give blood at school because I didn't weigh enough.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    i can understand the regret, but consider yourself lucky. You come home but you never ever really fully return and it comes back with you for life. Even knowing you did the right things and upheld honor it doesn't really help. War is evil. But some must fight so others don't have to.
    I'll just say it changes you. Then it's up to you to learn to live with the new you. There are also things you just have to let go and not think about as best you can. Things will drive you crazy trying to work it out in your head.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, I was all set to buy everybody in the OSUT guns and build a big shooting range, but that girl at the gas station must have given me someone else's ticket. She said mine was the winner, and the one I have is NOT a winner. Not at all.
    I didn't play. I beer do but I should have. What's a couple bucks for a chance?
    Sorry you didn't win mom. I already had my gun picked out lol

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Well, I was all set to buy everybody in the OSUT guns and build a big shooting range, but that girl at the gas station must have given me someone else's ticket. She said mine was the winner, and the one I have is NOT a winner. Not at all.

Same thing happened to me, I think they kept the winning ticket!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think I will report them to the lottery officials in the morning. I had big plans for that money.

Since I didn't win and have nothing to celebrate, I guess I will just go to bed. If the roads are okay in the morning, my daughter and I plan to go visit my parents. So far, we've just had some flurries.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I think I will report them to the lottery officials in the morning. I had big plans for that money.

Since I didn't win and have nothing to celebrate, I guess I will just go to bed. If the roads are okay in the morning, my daughter and I plan to go visit my parents. So far, we've just had some flurries.
    Good night.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    At one point I wanted to be a pilot. I never weighed enough to join lol.
    Hell I couldn't even give blood at school because I didn't weigh enough.

That's always been another dream of mine. I actually went so far as to talk to a Marine Officer recruiter last year. It would basically mean not using my PharmD at all after graduation...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'll just say it changes you. Then it's up to you to learn to live with the new you. There are also things you just have to let go and not think about as best you can. Things will drive you crazy trying to work it out in your head.
    Yep lots of things you constantly go over. The brothers who didn't make it are my biggest

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    That's always been another dream of mine. I actually went so far as to talk to a Marine Officer recruiter last year. It would basically mean not using my PharmD at all after graduation...

I looked into navy, but decided to try for army and the apache instead. I tried to gain weight, eating until I was stuffed and could just sit for an hour afterwards to digest. Then I'd have a big bowl of ice cream before bed. After two weeks of that, all I gained was 5 lbs, and still had another 20 lbs to go. I gave up :(

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Physically I meet all the pilot specs as far as weight, height, eyesight...ya know the stuff that doesn't really take any skill lol. It'd be an easy decision to make if it weren't for all this damn student debt :faint:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Gosh darn it to heck, these stealth naps are keeping me from gainful employment. Gonna have to be a craftsman or artist or something.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I was always taped. At my best shape I was 210 lbs with a 7% body fat, always told not to worry about it, the BMI system was broken. It's funny because I was always the guy carrying an M60 and 4 ammo cans or M2 on my back.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't talk about things much, it's easier to wall off that part of life. I just go quiet in tough times. I've always been the type to handle my own problems, wife and family knows to just let me work it out.
    I used to be exactly like that. I drank too much and almost killed myself. My wife really helped me release a lot of demons by talking. Then I joined a group and it helped a lot. I still don't talk about certain things but for me talking is medicine for my soul

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Physically I meet all the pilot specs as far as weight, height, eyesight...ya know the stuff that doesn't really take any skill lol. It'd be an easy decision to make if it weren't for all this damn student debt :faint:

You can do it!!!!
    In the end, it all worked out for me. Not sure I could have dealt with it all otherwise. Graphic designer is a much easier lifestyle on both the body and the mind methinks. Luckily my grace under pressure deals with time/deadlines only...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom