Not open for further replies.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I worked security for they might be giants in college once. I was supposed to be in back, since i weigh like a buck o five. But the group came off stage too early, and I wound up point man. :rockwoot:I was like rambo

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I did the PSD for Rascal Flats, Toby Keith, Dean Cain and those girls, Charlie Daniels, and Vince Vaughn. They were all really cool, Toby Keith was probably the coolest, he came out and sang for the PSD team at the end of the night. Vince Vaughn lost $3,000 playing poker with my buddy. I think he lost on purpose.
    That's pretty cool! Damn $3k?!!

I did psd's for some cool celebrities here stateside. We need to sit down and exchange pics sometime. I tried to always at least get a pic with them. A lot of autographs too since I collect autos. I got done world leaders autographs that probably aren't very common.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I also let the opening band into the headliner's 'suite' at another spring break concert. I didn't recognize any of the bands (we had to make lats minute plans when the chili peppers ditched us to appear on mtv). Anyhoo, the dudes went and ate some of the headliner's foodstuffs. I had to explain why the almond butter was opened :(
    But on the bright side, I had no idea almond butter even existed until that day. They wouldn't let me try any though :(

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    That's pretty cool! Damn $3k?!!

I did psd's for some cool celebrities here stateside. We need to sit down and exchange pics sometime. I tried to always at least get a pic with them. A lot of autographs too since I collect autos. I got done world leaders autographs that probably aren't very common.

I need to dig through my old external HDDs, I've got probably 4,000 pictures somewhere.

Here's a picture I have on this computer with Rascal Flats.

Let me know when you see it, I'll delete the picture. Don't need everyone knowing my full name. lol

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    There's a story attached to Rascal Flats, and Jay their lead singer owes me a VIP pass one of these days. He left his backpack with his Passport at the VIP hotel on base. He went to the Airport and was being detained by the Iraqis because he failed to Identify. So, my partner and I rushed back to the Hotel, flew down Route Irish in an unarmored Vehicle and back so he wouldn't miss his flight, next flight was 7 days out. Route Irish was hit with IEDs within the Airport Loop at least twice a day at that time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom