Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    You can do it!!!!
    In the end, it all worked out for me. Not sure I could have dealt with it all otherwise. Graphic designer is a much easier lifestyle on both the body and the mind methinks. Luckily my grace under pressure deals with time/deadlines only...

I don't like all the decisions that go along with this adult stuff

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Physically I meet all the pilot specs as far as weight, height, eyesight...ya know the stuff that doesn't really take any skill lol. It'd be an easy decision to make if it weren't for all this damn student debt :faint:
    You can always go forward but never go back in time. And there are time (age) limits in the military.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I used to be exactly like that. I drank too much and almost killed myself. My wife really helped me release a lot of demons by talking. Then I joined a group and it helped a lot. I still don't talk about certain things but for me talking is medicine for my soul

I don't get bad, I've talked things over to an extent with my wife. I have a really strong religious faith that helps. Plus I don't much like people, so talking isn't my thing really. :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I don't get bad, I've talked things over to an extent with my wife. I have a really strong religious faith that helps. Plus I don't much like people, so talking isn't my thing really. :D
    Yeah I really don't like people either lol. But fellow vets are ok most times.
    i don't have faith. Lost it because of all of that ****.
    thank goodness for good women brother!!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    You're right as rain. I've got that countdown in the back of my mind....I'm getting close, honestly...

I'll tell you my thoughts on the Military. It's changed drastically in the last 10 years. Part of my decision to leave was seeing people who were complete dirt bags flying up Rank, while those looking out for the Soldiers were passed over.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah I really don't like people either lol. But fellow vets are ok most times.
    i don't have faith. Lost it because of all of that ****.
    thank goodness for good women brother!!

If you're ever interested in going to Church with someone, just let me know brother. No pressure, just a standing offer.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I wish they had more of this scene...
    [video=youtube;AWTrhafyJ4E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWTrhafyJ4E[/video]

:lmfao:

I'll tell you my thoughts on the Military. It's changed drastically in the last 10 years. Part of my decision to leave was seeing people who were complete dirt bags flying up Rank, while those looking out for the Soldiers were passed over.

Ugh...turning into a corporate world, isn't it

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    from what my buddies who are still in tell me it's a totaly different army that I'd barely recognize. That's sad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom