Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey MBills. I saw another Neurosurgeon today from the same office. I told him about the $850 drug his partner prescribed. He asked what I was currently using as an anti-inflammatory and I told him prescription Nuproxin 500mg 2 twice a day.

He said to stick with that, it would work just as well........:):

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Hey MBills. I saw another Neurosurgeon today from the same office. I told him about the $850 drug his partner prescribed. He asked what I was currently using as an anti-inflammatory and I told him prescription Nuproxin 500mg 2 twice a day.

He said to stick with that, it would work just as well........:):

:laugh: Wouldn't have been my choice, but if it's helping then :rockwoot:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yeah, I've read their shipping can be agonizingly slow... surprised I got my lowers so quickly. They did shoot a UPS tracking # over prior.
    It's just good to get new things... hence my excitement.

But the ar-10 build will be very slow going. The ar-15 is a gift probably a year out from giving it to them. and I still have some 80% I need to figure out how to mill yet

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah, I've read their shipping can be agonizingly slow... surprised I got my lowers so quickly. They did shoot a UPS tracking # over prior.

But the ar-10 build will be very slow going. The ar-15 is a gift probably a year out from giving it to them. and I still have some 80% I need to figure out how to mill yet

They don't build the upper until you order them. If they have a lot of orders, it will be 3 weeks. Lessor orders 2 weeks. Just depends.
    I picked up an order today that only took 13 days, but it was just a handgun & a couple lowers.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Hello again! Packing for ft wayne for the weekend. Daughter has an indoor softball tournament. Any good gun shops to check out up there?

Tomlinson's up in busco is where you'll find our own JetGirl, and there are a couple of shops in Ft Wayne, but I haven't been to them, so I can't comment.

Hey, wait, there's an incest thread? Why was I not notified?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Yep... love getting new things. I'd be interested in seeing/hearing about that 80% build. I'd love to do one at some point in my life

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The order on PSA is marked as completed, the UPS tracking info doesn't pull anything up yet, so I may have jumped the gun depending on how early they print shipping labels

Don't get excited until you see the shipping info from UPS. I have waited a week before I saw anything. Sorry. I hope I'm wrong, but I have been there, done that.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Don't get excited until you see the shipping info from UPS. I have waited a week before I saw anything. Sorry. I hope I'm wrong, but I have been there, done that.

THe wait is agonizing! Although, like I said, I won't be starting to build it for awhile now and, on top of that, when CM is available to help me. I personally think he's crazy (and incredibly generous) for offering to do so :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    THe wait is agonizing! Although, like I said, I won't be starting to build it for awhile now and, on top of that, when CM is available to help me. I personally think he's crazy (and incredibly generous) for offering to do so :laugh:

It's really simple to do and the only special tool that you need is the stock wrench.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's really simple to do and the only special tool that you need is the stock wrench.

The only mildly "difficult" part is the front take down pin. OneBadV8 showed me the trick to do it without having 3 hands. You load the spring & pin, hold them in with a razor blade and then push the take down pin into the receiver. You could easily do it all yourself and then just see me or CM to tighten up the stock castle nut before you shoot it. Lots of videos on UTube.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom