• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My last one from them was printed 2 weeks before items shipped!

:faint:

The only mildly "difficult" part is the front take down pin. OneBadV8 showed me the trick to do it without having 3 hands. You load the spring & pin, hold them in with a razor blade and then push the take down pin into the receiver. You could easily do it all yourself and then just see me or CM to tighten up the stock castle nut before you shoot it. Lots of videos on UTube.

I think that was the step he was referring to! I did tell him I was gonna try to do as much as I could by myself...we will see how much that includes. I'm hit or miss on assembly :laugh:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :faint:

I think that was the step he was referring to! I did tell him I was gonna try to do as much as I could by myself...we will see how much that includes. I'm hit or miss on assembly :laugh:

Oh, and remember to put some duct tape on the receiver before driving in the bolt release pin. Then you will not mark up the receiver while driving in the pin.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mort's running somewhere 15-17, pure white with pink ears, nose etc and an eye color I can't rightfully identify, and relentlessly luxurious. He adds truckloads of class to whatever room he deigns to lounge in, and the deigning is laid on with a trowel, it's hilarious. The funniest thing is his voice. He sounds like a girl kitten, even as big as he is.

This cat sounds like he is quite a character.

Grayson weighed in at 10.5 today. He has ear infection in both ears. Now, I have two cats to medicate twice a day for the next couple of weeks. They still did not start me on the punch card system in spite of my request again today. :spend::spend::spend::spend:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Grayson weighed in at 10.5 today. He has ear infection in both ears. Now, I have two cats to medicate twice a day for the next couple of weeks. They still did not start me on the punch card system in spite of my request again today. :spend::spend::spend::spend:

What is that???

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Ofloxacin? Not that it matters, I just am a nerd and like to try and guess

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom