• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    More of an early autumn chicken, I'd like to fancy. I almost did make an HR manager **** herself, literally. We had assigned parking spots, and I got a bit of a reputation for complaining when mine had been poached. One day, I'd been to the junkyard to get a sideview mirror for the wife's car and had it sitting on the table. I noticed the HR chick walk past my office and said "HEY". When she came back, I told her my parking spot had been poached again, but (holding up the mirror and speaking in a sinister voice) I'd taken care of it. That was probably the second widest I've made some eyes not involving actual vehicles. I do love doing that occasionally.

:lmfao: way to go Mr E

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    You've been dealing with this too long. I would be seriously pissed at this point. I admire your patience. I need more of it.

Not much I can do but run interference between the two. I don't know where the hangup is. I'd like to think it's not my FFL, but who knows. Hopefully this will do it. Andrew has not had any problems receiving my emails, so we should be good to go.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Not much I can do but run interference between the two. I don't know where the hangup is. I'd like to think it's not my FFL, but who knows. Hopefully this will do it. Andrew has not had any problems receiving my emails, so we should be good to go.

Hope it gets worked out soon.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ugh, gotta head over to MIL's apartment soon to wait on delivery of a hospital bed. Wonder if medical device delivery people are like the cable guys???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to do some gun cleaning tomorrow. I have been putting it off.

I have a 1911 on the bench to finish today. I need to run it on Sunday for function test.

BA.....I put the finger grips on Sweety. So nice I ordered sets for all of them.
    I also pulled weight from the trigger. Snaps off @ 3# 5 oz's now. Very nice.
    Original box and papers. Box is cardboard.
    You choice on mags.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom