3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Mbills your free :faint: . jk lol :wavey:

:runaway:

Grrrrr....

Mrs.xxxx

Still no FFL.

I am not sure what the issue is, I am glad to help with whatever you need to facilitate getting the FFL. I having been receiving them regularly from other dealers, so I am not sure why your dealers FFL is not coming through.

I still have your revolver on hold and will keep it on hold as necessary to complete this transfer.

Please let me know how I can help.

Sincerely,

Andrew H. C. Seaman
    Retail Manager
    Southern Police Equipment & Gun World

I had the same problem recently. Ended up having another shop do the transfer since I was having issues.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I forwarded that message to my FFL and he emailed me a copy of his FFL , which I sent to Andrew. I have no clue what the problem was. Hopefully it will go through.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well hell man, what else can you be. 80 hrs. of leisure that you worked for jerked out from under you........I would be dead up someones A$$ right now. HR would be a ****ing war zone.........but hey, thats just me. I am am a bonafide dyed in the wool bully you know.

Management sucks. Some college educated a$$hat came up with this and will get a bonus for "Saving" the company money.
    HR is in Florida. If they paid me enough to travel to Florida I would be hanging with the little guys and not wasting time with those asshats.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I forwarded that message to my FFL and he emailed me a copy of his FFL , which I sent to Andrew. I have no clue what the problem was. Hopefully it will go through.

You've been dealing with this too long. I would be seriously pissed at this point. I admire your patience. I need more of it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    More of an early autumn chicken, I'd like to fancy. I almost did make an HR manager **** herself, literally. We had assigned parking spots, and I got a bit of a reputation for complaining when mine had been poached. One day, I'd been to the junkyard to get a sideview mirror for the wife's car and had it sitting on the table. I noticed the HR chick walk past my office and said "HEY". When she came back, I told her my parking spot had been poached again, but (holding up the mirror and speaking in a sinister voice) I'd taken care of it. That was probably the second widest I've made some eyes not involving actual vehicles. I do love doing that occasionally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom