Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have not showered in what seems like 2 days.......Oh crap, it has been 2 days. When I relax, I relax.
    Off to the rain box. For sure this time. Wife is looking at me funny and now I know why.....:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ugh, gotta head over to MIL's apartment soon to wait on delivery of a hospital bed. Wonder if medical device delivery people are like the cable guys???

Gotta give them Kudos, company was Lincare.....Guy said he would be here between 12 & 12:30. He was here right at 12:00. He did a good job getting everything set up. Although he loses 5 points on the Mancard for not knowing which end of the building was the west end....:):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Bought MIL a Laptop for Christmas, setting up a wireless network for it now. For a 90 yr old woman, we don't want cables running across the floor between her modem and her chair.:noway:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    You know something? The cheapest rotors I ever had were on a Cadillac. Normally Cad's have some expensive parts (ask me, I know) but those rotors were so cheap I would almost have liked to replace them more frequently.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    You know something? The cheapest rotors I ever had were on a Cadillac. Normally Cad's have some expensive parts (ask me, I know) but those rotors were so cheap I would almost have liked to replace them more frequently.

Gotta agree. With my Wife, brake jobs are a frequent expense, but on Caddys they aren't that expensive.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Drive by, kinda. Fueling up for last part of the trip. Now I want a kick ass LT6 tattoo for the other calf! ( sigh) pushing ink and shooting boolitz!!:rockwoot:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    GM buys those parts they do not make them....No excuse of course.

Yeah, I know it's all outsourced, but why in heck are the brake pads for a CTS/DTS/ATS/XTS with different model years and engines all incompatible? Seems like it would make more sense and be hella cheaper if they just used the same ones for all of them. You stopping a car? Use this. How hard is this?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Yeah, I know it's all outsourced, but why in heck are the brake pads for a CTS/DTS/ATS/XTS with different model years and engines all incompatible? Seems like it would make more sense and be hella cheaper if they just used the same ones for all of them. You stopping a car? Use this. How hard is this?

Cheaper for who? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom