Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well

I am going to leave you girls to redecorate. I need to shower and finish a load of laundry before I head out. Just hope my work shirts and sweater is dry. They were in the washer when she texted. Wasn't expecting to go in

have a good evening gals

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Its still too cold to work outside but it looks like my son and I are going to put old Rocky to rest in the backyard today anyway. It shouldn't be too bad because my son was able to get permission to borrow a small excavator from where he works. The ground would be pretty tough to dig by hand. He's on his way to get it now.

I'm glad you are going to be able to get that task taken care of. Never easy...you are in my thoughts.

I must have missed the memo about the shoot, but I'm working 3-11 anyway. Must get up and do something productive.

BBL. Stay warm everyone.

They were meeting in Lafayette by BA I believe.

well

I am going to leave you girls to redecorate. I need to shower and finish a load of laundry before I head out. Just hope my work shirts and sweater is dry. They were in the washer when she texted. Wasn't expecting to go in

have a good evening gals

I hope you have an easy shift!

It wouldn't have done me any good to try shooting outside today. I can't shoot when I can't feel my fingers.

Indoor range I believe. No way I'd want to be outside today trying to shoot. The one cat keeps wanting out cause it is sunny and she sees the birds out there at the feeders. I let her out and then two minutes later (or less) she is on the window ledge yelling to be let back in. It's like a revolving door here.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm glad you are going to be able to get that task taken care of. Never easy...you are in my thoughts.

They were meeting in Lafayette by BA I believe.

I hope you have an easy shift!

Indoor range I believe. No way I'd want to be outside today trying to shoot. The one cat keeps wanting out cause it is sunny and she sees the birds out there at the feeders. I let her out and then two minutes later (or less) she is on the window ledge yelling to be let back in. It's like a revolving door here.

Rocky is gonna end up right next to our bird feeder. He always was trying to get close to those birds. :):

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    It had cheapo hallow doors. Wanted solid door due to teenagers and slamming doors. Decided to do it all. the paneling in my daughters room the textured over is hideous lol

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    BTW Super I completely stripped my xd 40 and found the issue. Seer was gummed up from IDK what. That was rough putting it back together for the first time!

pfinley82

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frankton
    Not the right crap apparently. The seer and plate were stuck like melted candy. A good experience. I'm glad I can tear it completely down and put it back together. Now I want a new trigger

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom