Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    At the dealership getting the oil changed in the wife's car...she got an oil change package when she got the car...now I get to sit here and wait...

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    At the dealership getting the oil changed in the wife's car...she got an oil change package when she got the car...now I get to sit here and wait...
    Lucky you.... Last time I got to do that on my day off we had a 10:00 am apt, when we called at 4:30 pm we were told it wouldn't be ready until the next day. You can imagine how thrilled I was

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I know I am going to pay for it later, but I'm house cleaning. This disk issue in my neck has had me down for 3 weeks now and the house looks horrible. I can't stand it any longer.........Sick & tired of sitting in my chair either in pain or in a stupor because of pain meds.....:noway: Gotta get this house back in shape...:noway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. On pot #2 of coffee. Hubby went out to tinker in his shop. I think we are about up to zero now so the heat wave has begun.

Hubby is getting cabin fever so I guess we will venture out later to go somewhere for dinner.

The sun is shining and I am looking forward to spring! I ordered a gardening magazine yesterday. I want to play in the dirt again. It looks like the deer think I should too. They have the snow in the back yard all dug up and leaves on top of it everywhere where they were foraging last night apparently. My pretty white snow has leaves all over it now!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning. On pot #2 of coffee. Hubby went out to tinker in his shop. I think we are about up to zero now so the heat wave has begun.

Hubby is getting cabin fever so I guess we will venture out later to go somewhere for dinner.

The sun is shining and I am looking forward to spring! I ordered a gardening magazine yesterday. I want to play in the dirt again. It looks like the deer think I should too. They have the snow in the back yard all dug up and leaves on top of it everywhere where they were foraging last night apparently. My pretty white snow has leaves all over it now!

7 weeks until March 1st!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom