Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning peeps.
    i think someone hacked into either my internet or computer. I don't understand all that stuff

I hate hackers. How are you otherwise TT?

Need to clean up your computer? I think it was BA who told me to check out Glary Utilities. It is a free download that has various tools for cleaning up malware, etc. It worked on mine.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    well, I was very tempted to go shooting with LT6 this morning, glad my senses told me to stay home and do my stuff. Just got a text from work, going in from 2-10 tonight. If they call for me, it is the bottom of the barrel and D would have to stay and work. She is already doing 7 days a week with the boss off.

Plus the extra hours will be nice, hours are cut for next week because our customers were down last week.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well, I was very tempted to go shooting with LT6 this morning, glad my senses told me to stay home and do my stuff. Just got a text from work, going in from 2-10 tonight. If they call for me, it is the bottom of the barrel and D would have to stay and work. She is already doing 7 days a week with the boss off.

Plus the extra hours will be nice, hours are cut for next week because our customers were down last week.

Extra hours can be a good thing sometimes.

I'm still knitting. I'm not sure this project is ever going to be done. I still have one more afghan to make when this one is done and then will start on some other things I've been wanting to do. I usually just crochet in the winter. Summer is too busy outside.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Extra hours can be a good thing sometimes.

I'm still knitting. I'm not sure this project is ever going to be done. I still have one more afghan to make when this one is done and then will start on some other things I've been wanting to do. I usually just crochet in the winter. Summer is too busy outside.

I need to learn how to do that. I love cross-stitching, but my eyes just don't like me doing it anymore, that is unless I have my bifocals on AND cheaters on top of those. this getting old :poop: sucks

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I need to learn how to do that. I love cross-stitching, but my eyes just don't like me doing it anymore, that is unless I have my bifocals on AND cheaters on top of those. this getting old :poop: sucks

You tube is a great teacher. I have had to google various stitches or pattern instructions that didn't make sense to me. I never used patterns until about a year ago. I have tons of cross stitching stuff in my craft room. Drawers full and tons of patterns. My eyes have a hard time seeing the squares but I would like to do some again at some point. Carpal tunnel from all of the typing I've done complicates it. Knitting is harder on my hands than crocheting so I will be glad when this project is done.

Lots of estrogen in the LT6 clubhouse today. :D

Yep. The guys went off to shoot and we are redecorating! :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Its still too cold to work outside but it looks like my son and I are going to put old Rocky to rest in the backyard today anyway. It shouldn't be too bad because my son was able to get permission to borrow a small excavator from where he works. The ground would be pretty tough to dig by hand. He's on his way to get it now.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I must have missed the memo about the shoot, but I'm working 3-11 anyway. Must get up and do something productive.

BBL. Stay warm everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78