mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    So much for that plan. I guess the excavator my son was going to borrow has some old fuel in it with no cold weather additive and it won't start. :noway:

I'm sorry Supr. I hope you are able to get this taken care of today. We had to bury our Mastiff in the winter when I still lived at home. We dug the hole by hand but had to use a pick to break through the frozen ground. Once we got below the frost line, we were able to dig it relatively easily.

Prayers that you can get this task taken care of....this is certainly not making your day any easier.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Too far for me. My son's first art exhibit has an opening tonight. He is stressing. He was supposed to stop at the gallery today to put his tags by his pictures. He got there and the door is locked. He was able to get in the building but not the exhibit area. He could see through the window/door that his pictures are not hung as they were supposed to be in a group. He called to vent....told him to get there early and to contact the person in charge to let her know he was doing so. I hope he is able to get things straightened out.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Too far for me. My son's first art exhibit has an opening tonight. He is stressing. He was supposed to stop at the gallery today to put his tags by his pictures. He got there and the door is locked. He was able to get in the building but not the exhibit area. He could see through the window/door that his pictures are not hung as they were supposed to be in a group. He called to vent....told him to get there early and to contact the person in charge to let her know he was doing so. I hope he is able to get things straightened out.
    Is this the same gallant as before where his piece was stolen? Sounds like someone who's jealous is sabotaging his work

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom