• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    what he said. People tend to forget about a lot of diseases from "days gone by" in America that are still very much relevant in other parts of the world. Looking at you, polio...

My hypochondriac grandmother claimed that she has had both the mumps and diphtheria within the last two months! :laugh:

She called me around Thanksgiving claiming that she was having a heart attack. I told her to call 911. She wouldn't and demanded that I drive her. I picked her up, pulled up to the curb at the emergency room, told her to get out, and then I went to look at guns. I knew she was faking.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    My hypochondriac grandmother had claimed that she has had both the mumps and diphtheria within the last two months! :laugh:

She called me around Thanksgiving claiming that she was having a heart attack. I told her to call 911. She wouldn't and demanded that I drive her. I picked her up, pulled up to the curb and the emergency room, told her to get out, and then I went to look at guns. I knew she was faking.

People like that cut to my core. Of course I'd say at least half of all people picking up prescriptions are on drugs they do not need for diseases they do not have... What a wonderful world.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I was also the person that decided to run down the muddy hill before the shoot.... and didnt fall

and me shoot beowolfs mac....

[video=youtube;OVKHM5JG_z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVKHM5JG_z4[/video]

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    People like that cut to my core. Of course I'd say at least half of all people picking up prescriptions are on drugs they do not need for diseases they do not have... What a wonderful world.

Tell me about it. I cringe when thinking about how much my crazy grandmother on Medicare is costing taxpayers. She now claims that she has "intermittent" multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease. She gets a bunch of meds from her doctor (that we all have to pay for) and then refuses to take them after reading about the side effects. :rolleyes:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Tell me about it. I cringe when thinking about how much my crazy grandmother on Medicare is costing taxpayers. She now claims that she has "intermittent" multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's Disease. She gets a bunch of meds from her doctor (that we all have to pay for) and then refuses to take them after reading about the side effects. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

It makes honoring autonomy really, really hard.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Cross posted for posterity:

You old farts writing checks make me cringe when I'm working and there are 20 angry people staring at me from every direction and three calls waiting while you update your ledger with the last six weeks of transactions before spending 8 minutes and 37 seconds writing a check that you will then void because you spelled CVS wrong, after which you will search your pockets for 15 minutes and then spend the next three minutes counting out exact chance in dollar bills and pennies.

:faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom