mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Is it wrong that I keep a wallet full of crisp $2 bills to pay with just to make cashiers angry when they don't have a spot in their drawer for the money? I love trolling. :laugh:

I have a ton of these. My kids do too. My grandma sent us $2 bills for our birthdays every year. When she died, we stuffed a bunch of them in her casket with notes on them that we wrote to her. One of my nephews started it and we all ended up digging in our wallets and purses and realized that we were all carrying at least one of the bills she had sent to us. She ended up with a lot of love notes sending her off.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The smallest Euro bill we have is 5 euros, that's like 6 dollars.Strippers must be rich unless people throw coins at them.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I have a ton of these. My kids do too. My grandma sent us $2 bills for our birthdays every year. When she died, we stuffed a bunch of them in her casket with notes on them that we wrote to her. One of my nephews started it and we all ended up digging in our wallets and purses and realized that we were all carrying at least one of the bills she had sent to us. She ended up with a lot of love notes sending her off.

Unless they have sentimental value, spend them. The biggest problem with two dollar bills is that people wrongly think they're rare and don't spend them. The mint still issues 2's to this day. I'm on a one man quest to bring back both the $2 bill and the Kennedy 1/2 dollar.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Unless they have sentimental value, spend them. The biggest problem with two dollar bills is that people wrongly think they're rare and don't spend them. The mint still issues 2's to this day. I'm on a one man quest to bring back both the $2 bill and the Kennedy 1/2 dollar.

I really wish coins would take off more in the States.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I keep a dollar coin in my wallet, it's shiny.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I spend them but still have a bunch. I always tell the bank I will take them if they have them in their drawer and then I use them. We used to get people using them at our business before we closed and I always used those instead of depositing them in the bank.

I actually do have a $2 bill from many years ago...the old kind. That one I won't spend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom