• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    That sucks jd. I know all to well the shock and pain of losing a friend unexpectedly.

It's crazy to think that an illness can kill someone so quickly. I'm not sure why were trying to send people to Mars when we have super bugs and ebola, we haven't thoroughly explored our oceans or rainforests, and all the while we can't even afford to maintain our nation's infrastructure.
    :woot:

Good news on the house. I hope you get it.

I'm offering asking price, so assuming the inspection goes well, it will be mine. It was owned by some old people who died and left it to their kids. They just want to get rid of the house, so they lowered the price over $17,000 today. I was prepared to pay the original price, so needless to say I jumped on it quickly this afternoon. :rockwoot:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Good points JD. Infectious diseases are scary things. There was a recent breakthrough on that front though, which could save a lot of lives in the next few decades.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I think I'm finally getting the plague :(

That's not good. We were studying the plague in my history class this week. Nasty stuff. Some guy in Washington State recently contracted it. I can't believe it's already jumped to Indiana.

black.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    That's not good. We were studying the plague in my history class this week. Nasty stuff. Some guy in Washington State recently contracted it. I can't believe it's already jumped to Indiana.

black.jpg

I don't think it's literally the plague. That is some seriously terrible stuff. Although I am starting to feel pretty sh***y, I haven't noticed any buboes...

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Ahh, good old memories, still have the name tag sitting on my desk

Me too. I especially liked playing with Uzibutton's night vision and shooting Profire's MG-42.

I don't think it's literally the plague. That is some seriously terrible stuff. Although I am starting to feel pretty sh***y, I haven't noticed any buboes...

That's good. Nobody wants the black death.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Movie was good. Kid sitting next to me had light-up shoes when he stomped. ...and yes, he stomped the whole movie... had to move before I catapulted him into the movie screen. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom