Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    mines hereditary

Mom had a hip replaced by 50 and my sister, who is 52 now, just had both knees replaced. All osteoarthritis. It's my hips, specifically the right.
    My right hip and knee was replaced when I was in my 20's. had my left shoulder operated on 3 times, both hands have been operated on plus I have had a surgery to fix my noggin back in '83. Other then that, I'm good!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I believe last I heard was later in the week. I sure hope not the weekend. I am going to Plymouth on Saturday for family Christmas with my girls on Saturday and my brothers and maybe my sister and my Dad on Sunday.

They are saying the weather is coming in from the south...could start Tuesday night or could be Wednesday and Thursday with potential for blowing snow on Christmas day. I don't think they really know what is coming yet. My son is coming home Tuesday evening and riding with a friend. They are going back on Christmas day in the afternoon. My niece is driving in from Kansas (last I heard she is driving anyway) and coming to visit on Tuesday. If she flies, I have to pick her up in Chesterton Tuesday I think. My week is pretty up in the air right now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Not going back to work until the new year. Listening to number 2 son talking about life in Atlanta over Bourbon and Absinthe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom