Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Pretty much. Not buying any more gifts. Cookies baked. Rum fudge made. Caramel corn made. Bourbon balls will be done tomorrow. Turkey in the fridge thawing.

Just need my kids.

I figured you'd be all ready. Sounds like there will be good eatin' at your place! ...as usual...

We (she) still has to get gifts for pretty much everybody. We have her dad's Christmas tomorrow night and she still needs to figure out what to get him. Lol

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I still have a couple gifts to get, I was lazy and didn't get out today.

The Mrs. is on break, she'll handle the gift getting while I'm at work. We're also considering having a new years party at the house and our house is a mess...so I'm sure she'll be cleaning as well.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I figured you'd be all ready. Sounds like there will be good eatin' at your place! ...as usual...

We (she) still has to get gifts for pretty much everybody. We have her dad's Christmas tomorrow night and she still needs to figure out what to get him. Lol

I will probably have to go buy myself something after Christmas. Hubby never knows what to get me so he tells me to just buy what I want. I still have to decide what that is. He did buy me some new jeans and a shirt but those are already in my closet and he isn't aware of that. :lmfao:

I am way overdue for new glasses, so need to schedule an eye exam. I was accused of adding the checkbook without using the calculator. He balanced it today and I apparently made a mistake. We are $3 richer than I thought!! I have been putting it off because my last glasses were so expensive and just had them put new lenses in my old frame. I should try to get in before the end of the year now that I think about it so it goes on this year's supplemental plan. I may have to call tomorrow to see if they can get me in. I have to pay in full to get reimbursed since we don't have eye coverage.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You gotta be able to see if you're gonna hit your target!

I might need trifocals at the rate I'm going! I used to be able to hit targets with no problem. My dad and I used to poke the long handled red DQ spoons in the ground at the range and blow the round part off of them. Pretty sure I couldn't do that now. I can still hit pop cans and paper targets and blow up jugs of water pretty well, but those DQ spoons are a thing of the past I'm afraid.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I might need trifocals at the rate I'm going! I used to be able to hit targets with no problem. My dad and I used to poke the long handled red DQ spoons in the ground at the range and blow the round part off of them. Pretty sure I couldn't do that now. I can still hit pop cans and paper targets and blow up jugs of water pretty well, but those DQ spoons are a thing of the past I'm afraid.

Even with good eyes I don't think I could do that! ...at least not with a handgun.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I will probably have to go buy myself something after Christmas. Hubby never knows what to get me so he tells me to just buy what I want. I still have to decide what that is. He did buy me some new jeans and a shirt but those are already in my closet and he isn't aware of that. :lmfao:

I am way overdue for new glasses, so need to schedule an eye exam. I was accused of adding the checkbook without using the calculator. He balanced it today and I apparently made a mistake. We are $3 richer than I thought!! I have been putting it off because my last glasses were so expensive and just had them put new lenses in my old frame. I should try to get in before the end of the year now that I think about it so it goes on this year's supplemental plan. I may have to call tomorrow to see if they can get me in. I have to pay in full to get reimbursed since we don't have eye coverage.

There's a place that you can get them online, way cheaper...I'll see if I can find it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom