Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    This week is going to suck for me too. I spent most of the day at DR appointments. I get injections in my back again on Wednesday and get to have a heart cath on Friday. I'll trade weeks with anyone! :D
    No kidding on the content. Wow, makes me feel petty.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This week is going to suck for me too. I spent most of the day at DR appointments. I get injections in my back again on Wednesday and get to have a heart cath on Friday. I'll trade weeks with anyone! :D

I don't think I want to trade, but I wish you well. Neither of those sound like fun. I've done the spinal injections and hubby has done the heart cath so I'm all too familiar with both. Will pray for good outcomes on both.

What a day! Me and the Mrs. were so busy with stuff that we forgot it was our anniversary!! Now that the stuff is done we're going to celebrate by watching a movie, eating popcorn and snuggling on he couch! That's right, the infamous SkullDaddy's snuggle with a struggle!!

Happy Anniversary to you and Mrs. Skulldaddy!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

I take 3-6 injections every day but they're all in my gut. It's very well padded! :laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    What a day! Me and the Mrs. were so busy with stuff that we forgot it was our anniversary!! Now that the stuff is done we're going to celebrate by watching a movie, eating popcorn and snuggling on he couch! That's right, the infamous SkullDaddy's snuggle with a struggle!!
    OMG :faint: You got a soft side. Ain't that sweet?:woot:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    No kidding on the content. Wow, makes me feel petty.

I know somewhere there is someone in worse shape then me! This ha a long term issue for me. I have been dealing with both for a long time. I have to admit I have been seriously slowed down the last year. Nothings is going to stop me from enjoying life!

Congrats to you and the misses!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom