• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I know somewhere there is someone in worse shape then me! This ha a long term issue for me. I have been dealing with both for a long time. I have to admit I have been seriously slowed down the last year. Nothings is going to stop me from enjoying life!

Congrats to you and the misses!
    Your attitude towards it plays a big part and it seems you have a great attitude.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks mom!! We've been together for 1000 years now!

Wow...that is a long time! I don't think we will make it quite that long. We've been together 20 and married for 7. Since I'm only 29, I have a while to live yet, but hubby is getting pretty old now that he is over 60. Heck...he's gonna get Medicare in a couple of years.

Your attitude towards it plays a big part and it seems you have a great attitude.

QFT

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I know somewhere there is someone in worse shape then me! This ha a long term issue for me. I have been dealing with both for a long time. I have to admit I have been seriously slowed down the last year. Nothings is going to stop me from enjoying life!

Mindset is everything. Sounds like you have that part dealt with! Rock on buddy!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, today got under my skin. Got the alt switched out yesterday, battery had died by this morning. That was $150 I wasn't figuring on. Got the tree out of storage, but the box didn't survive in any meaningful form. Then the vehicle quit running and wouldn't restart a couple of blocks away. That vehicle needs to stop being a male genital.

Good attitude there, refusing to let your illness get you down. Been there, done that. Fortunately I seem to be getting better enough to get some stuff done, which encourages me. Still not enough stamina to work a proper job :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom