mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello guys!! Pork shoulder roast is slow cooking in beer. House is smelling pretty darn good.

Laundry almost done. Meetings over. Thinking I should get the mail but it is COLD out there and I don't feel like taking the walk to the box. I will but don't want to.

Got an update on the kitty. He went to the vet this morning. Vet says he is 4 months old but the size of an 8 week old. Had fleas so got treated for that and got his vaccinations. He was glad to hear I had wormed him already. He is getting special food to help him grow. The lady that took him said her other cat is 5 months old and four times his size. She is going to be such a good mom to him!! She said he is settling in but sleeps a LOT. He was doing that here too. I hope once he feels better, he will get some energy back. Poor little guy...I have no idea how long he was out there on his own.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hello guys!! Pork shoulder roast is slow cooking in beer. House is smelling pretty darn good.

Laundry almost done. Meetings over. Thinking I should get the mail but it is COLD out there and I don't feel like taking the walk to the box. I will but don't want to.

Got an update on the kitty. He went to the vet this morning. Vet says he is 4 months old but the size of an 8 week old. Had fleas so got treated for that and got his vaccinations. He was glad to hear I had wormed him already. He is getting special food to help him grow. The lady that took him said her other cat is 5 months old and four times his size. She is going to be such a good mom to him!! She said he is settling in but sleeps a LOT. He was doing that here too. I hope once he feels better, he will get some energy back. Poor little guy...I have no idea how long he was out there on his own.
    Was that pork shoulder smoked?
    Glad you got the cat all fixed up. Hate to see an animal in a bad way.

:wavey:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

Dinner sounds awesome! Glad the cat has a happy new home!

Goooooood afternoon INGO!!

Hello Sam!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Was that pork shoulder smoked?
    Glad you got the cat all fixed up. Hate to see an animal in a bad way.

:wavey:

Nope...not smoked. I got the hams, hocks and bacon smoked along with half of the chops. Hubby is supposed to be on low sodium diet so didn't get anything else done. He keeps saying he is going to build a smoker so we can do our own, but that project has not happened yet. I'm thinking I will use the leftovers for pulled pork or something.

Is it spring yet???

I don't think so! I just walked to the road and back...24 with a stiff north wind. It is cold out there!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Evening Lurkers! I made it through Monday but I have a feeling this is gonna be a long week. I already found out I have to work late tomorrow. :noway:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I had some outside appointments today. drove in sleet all day.:noway:
    That would suck.

Nope...not smoked. I got the hams, hocks and bacon smoked along with half of the chops. Hubby is supposed to be on low sodium diet so didn't get anything else done. He keeps saying he is going to build a smoker so we can do our own, but that project has not happened yet. I'm thinking I will use the leftovers for pulled pork or something.

I don't think so! I just walked to the road and back...24 with a stiff north wind. It is cold out there!
    Buy him an Orion Smoker for XMAS.

Evening Lurkers! I made it through Monday but I have a feeling this is gonna be a long week. I already found out I have to work late tomorrow. :noway:
    I gotta go in early, 0230. It is gonna be a long week. Howdy Supr!

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    This week is going to suck for me too. I spent most of the day at DR appointments. I get injections in my back again on Wednesday and get to have a heart cath on Friday. I'll trade weeks with anyone! :D

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    What a day! Me and the Mrs. were so busy with stuff that we forgot it was our anniversary!! Now that the stuff is done we're going to celebrate by watching a movie, eating popcorn and snuggling on he couch! That's right, the infamous SkullDaddy's snuggle with a struggle!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Buy him an Orion Smoker for XMAS.

I thought about buying him one, but he already has some of the things he intends to use to build one. I think he is saving it for a winter project to keep him from being bored. He is not a TV watcher so he has to have things to do. That is something he can do in his heated room out there. He had a smoker and gave it to a relative and then kicked himself because he is pretty sure the guy just threw it out or left it at his rental house when he moved back to Idaho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom