mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    A least the jurors don't have to also smell it. That's the part that realy sticks with you and takes you back

I've been around animals that we have butchered growing up and here on our farm, and also spent a fair amount of time at accident scenes and in the warehouse where we stored wrecked vehicles when married to my ex. Both of those probably don't really compare to what you are describing TT. The warehouse used to freak me out...smelled like death and was very dank and nasty. Many were ones that people had died in and the insurance needed the vehicles stored until things were settled.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've been around animals that we have butchered growing up and here on our farm, and also spent a fair amount of time at accident scenes and in the warehouse where we stored wrecked vehicles when married to my ex. Both of those probably don't really compare to what you are describing TT. The warehouse used to freak me out...smelled like death and was very dank and nasty. Many were ones that people had died in and the insurance needed the vehicles stored until things were settled.
    Yeah it sucks. Each persons experience is as traumatic as the next. Because that's what they experienxed. We as humans relate to others by our own experiences.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom