• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They probably just got done texting the same story to each other even though they were only a few feet apart. :laugh:

the youngest showed up at her sisters. sister and brother in law were carrying a new table into the house. Miss K hit her face on it, C told her to follow them in and she'd get a kiss.
    S was walking up the side of the house, heard the commotion and walked around the corner and grabbed Miss K. C didn't see who it was, just that someone grabbed her baby.
    When they called, C was outside and S was inside.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Sylvain wants my Twinkie.

speaking of darth vader, the Disney store had some very cool Star Wars items since Disney bought the rights from Lucas film!!! Very cool!! They had an led light sabre I wanted. Didn't wanna carry it all day so I'll probably order it online.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Any of you guys driving cars with a manual gear box?

So comfusing when you switch cars and the rear is not to the rear.

I have one that is in winter storage, reverse is to the right and back. I haven't seen one left and front since I was driving a 24' box truck.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It was a murder case. She had to look at photos of a man that had been shot 3 times at close range with a 12 gauge. Like I said, I'm proud of her but I wish she didn't have to deal with that.

I remember in our government class back when I was about a sophomore in high school, our teacher was a town judge. He had prosecutors come in and talk to us about how government worked. They talked about a case that was around Anderson many years ago where a whole family was shot at point blank range...made to lay down on the floor and each shot in the head. The woman survived because she had a wig on. They thought they blew off the top of her head, but it was her wig. She was wounded but not critically. She was either stunned or played dead until they were gone and then crawled to a neighbor or something for help. They passed the crime scene photos around the room and told us to pass them face down...only looking if we really wanted to see them. Of course, I had to look. Those photos were the most gruesome thing I have ever seen. That teacher probably would have been fired if he did that today, but back then parental permission was not needed for so many things we did in school. I can understand her not wanting to see those pictures, but it is important for a juror to understand the reality of what happened too. Was the person convicted?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    .... I can understand her not wanting to see those pictures, but it is important for a juror to understand the reality of what happened too. Was the person convicted?

Don't know many details yet. I didn't want to talk to her too much on the phone. I want to get her home first.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have one that is in winter storage, reverse is to the right and back. I haven't seen one left and front since I was driving a 24' box truck.

Im used to a one that is to the right and back.Today I got to drive one that is to the left and front.So comfusing.

Volkswagen_Polo_Gear_Lever.jpg

drivingtips_618123_600.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom