• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I saw some papers flying around. The pallets of water bottles remained intact. What real damage was done? My paper carrier drives a black SUV.
    Troops are deployed from large hovering helicopters.
    Apologist much?

Way more than “a few papers flying around”. Canopies flying, people running for their lives thinking a choppers landing on their heads.
    Think about how much force it would take for the pallets of water bottles to not remain intact. Is that where the “oh maybe it is something” line is?

I bet the last thing those people want to see is “troops deployed”.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I was just mentioning to someone that FEMA has done okay in other places... what has happened to them?
    And then I see this..

"The shift that we're seeing right now is the shift in emergency management from utilitarian in principles where everything is designed for the greatest good for the greatest amount of people, to disaster equity. But we have to do more. "

(this video is not from this hurricane, but is a training video. But.. it does show a mindset)

It's all so tiresome.

A dozen or more hours of my labor are ripped out of my paycheck every week and wasted on paying these stupid people to lay around in Zoom meetings concocting ways to screw me over and transfer ever more of my dwindling wealth and wellbeing to the lazy, the poorly behaved, and the unwelcome.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Looks like a standard Army Blackhawk it’s not black. Normal paint you would not be able to see the markings in that light.

Army kinda dark green with black markings
    Marine gray with black markings
    Air Force almost black with the AF symbol on the tail
    .gov has more DHS, state department ect.

Looks to me as a overflight for a senior Officer. He was probably wanting to see how much supplies were on hand. Then got a little low.

Top Bottom