Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've only gotten one or two before, but I've paid by credit card and gotten them inside of a week. This seller required bank check or postal money order, so I had to mail that in. And then they were in no hurry to ship. It was two or three days before they shipped it, even though they said they would ship immediately with a postal money order. Then the weekend hit, and that slowed things down. I should have it by Thursday. That's nice because I'm off Friday and can have some range time with it.

I've bought, er, several guns through Gunbroker. Almost all have been pain free. If they require a PMO or certified check it does require some patience.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So other than soul destroying clock watching how do you pass the time and preserve your sanity while waiting on a delivery BA?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So other than soul destroying clock watching how do you pass the time and preserve your sanity while waiting on a delivery BA?

A little shooting, a little cleaning and way too much time on Gunbroker. I still have a list with several items on it. I am terribly under-gunned. Barely able to defend myself. It's terrible, just terrible.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    OH OH OH OH OH

I almost forgot

hubby got a call yesterday about a job. Guy was going through resumes for an engineer and came across hubbies. No he isn't an engineer, the guy was so impressed with it though he promised he would get him back in the work force soon. they talked wages and it would start at minimum what he was earning at RR. Say a prayer this works out. This is a positive thing and I can't wait for him to be back to work

good morning all! I see Mrs. G may have some good news here...saying a prayer that it works out.

Waiting on Fed Ex to bring our new cell phones since we have to sign for them and then taking the hubby with me to get groceries. Wish me luck...I rarely let him go with me. We spend more money when he goes too.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    A little shooting, a little cleaning and way too much time on Gunbroker. I still have a list with several items on it. I am terribly under-gunned. Barely able to defend myself. It's terrible, just terrible.
    The wait on my avatar gun was over a year. That was miserable.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi Mom. :wavey:

I just got the call from the Dr.'s office. Fasting blood glucose was 271. I go in on Monday for Diabetes Education and to see where I go from here. :n00b: I can do this. I have no choice now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom