Not open for further replies.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Mornin' SAM, BnB.

If we're talking about eating I hope TT means Tenderloin Tuesday. Unless it's the zombie apocalypse :D

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Well, food is one of the safe topics left to talk about on INGO, Zombies ?????? Might offend a Zombie????
    If they don't have a functioning brain can they be offended? I don't want to get all tumblr safe and have to start referring to them as the living impaired. Sorta takes the fun out of it

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dangit, I forgot how long it can take to get a gun from Gunbroker. They had to wait to get the check in the mail and then took a couple of days to ship and now it's taking it a week to get from Cleveland to NW Indiana? WTF?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Have a good day SAM.

Nothing worse than waiting for a delivery SD, the second you send the check you can almost feel the clock start running

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Bye Sam :wavey:
    Dangit, I forgot how long it can take to get a gun from Gunbroker. They had to wait to get the check in the mail and then took a couple of days to ship and now it's taking it a week to get from Cleveland to NW Indiana? WTF?
    Ive never ordered from Gunbroker but I always imagined it taking more than 3 weeks. Whats the average time it takes for you to get your gun?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I've only gotten one or two before, but I've paid by credit card and gotten them inside of a week. This seller required bank check or postal money order, so I had to mail that in. And then they were in no hurry to ship. It was two or three days before they shipped it, even though they said they would ship immediately with a postal money order. Then the weekend hit, and that slowed things down. I should have it by Thursday. That's nice because I'm off Friday and can have some range time with it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We'll my wife got handpicked for something by her companies President and CEO. Huge national company and he wants her by his side. Pretty damn cool honor!
    Congrats on choosing such an AWSOME wife TT! It's always nice when others realize how hard they work. You should celebrate by buying yourself a new firearm!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom