• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I can get 10 hours of sleep, but if I have to GET UP at 430, I literally want to kill someone... Its much better to my happiness to be able to have the day for whatever I want, and just go to work at night. Of course, most of my life Ive dealt with getting up in the morning and going to work, but I got noone to make happy but me these days, so back to 3rd shift...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Wow dirty dirty walmart! said they'd take full responsibility if it was found their driver was responsible in the accident that hurt Tracy Morgan and killed his friend. Now a couple months later they're blaming him for not wearing his seatbelt. Dirty scum bag lawyers and suits.

scoutsniper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.5%
    29   2   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connersville
    i used to love late shift. well more like mid shift. 1400-2200. stay up till 1 or 2 go to bed get up at 11-12 eat, gym then start over agian. but i always got sleep!!!! i spent so much at subway that year cuz it was the only thing open on base that late. nothing like starting up a open headers V8 at midnight to go get food and wake up the whole barrack haha.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Sorry TT, but if your in a moving vehicle and not wearing a seatbelt, you have made a decision to get tossed around like a rag doll if you get hit. I wouldnt want to give someones family a bunch of money for making poor decisions either.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Wow dirty dirty walmart! said they'd take full responsibility if it was found their driver was responsible in the accident that hurt Tracy Morgan and killed his friend. Now a couple months later they're blaming him for not wearing his seatbelt. Dirty scum bag lawyers and suits.

I was involved in a suit due to car accident that wrapped up a year or so ago. I agree completely. I found a couple of decent, honest ones, but also ran into some scum suckers.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    If your child is injured in a bus accident, yes its both the school, and the bus manufacturers fault for not having seatbelts. No, its not their fault there was an accident .

Just because vehicles are being made safer doesnt mean accidents wont happen. But if you had a choice of safety, and chose not to use it, youve accepted a good portion of the responsibility of your death. I was in a limo once, and it had seatbelts. No, I wasnt wearing it, and if we would have got hit, and I went through the window, the person who hit me would be at fault for the accident, I would be at fault for not using the safety features available to me, thus a large portion of my death would be MY fault. Its no different than everything else in life, be it not locking your guns up in a safe, and them getting stolen, or an officer deciding not to wear a vest, and being fatally shot. Of course its not THEIR fault the incident happened, but it was on them to cover their own ass. We seem to forget that last part alot in this country.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lawyers are a HUGE part of whats wrong with our society.

True. No one likes a Lawyer until you need one.

WalMart should continue to step up per the statement they initially made no matter what has happened since then. If you make a statement, stick with it. Remain on the high ground. JMHO

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom