• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    sipping straight vodka? wow, thats hardcore...

Yeah I'm an old pro. Decided it was time to slow down a little. Instead of slowing down I just stopped altogether. It's better for me. Not saying I'll never drink again. Just need to do it in moderation. And I'm having fun playing the "how long can I last" game. It's actually been pretty easy thus far

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Gotta be better for you... I know a guy like that, he sips rum all night, can drink ALOT!!! At my last job, I got pretty good at drinking burbon and coke everynight. I think beer is the greatest thing since running water, so I drink more beer than anything. Not good for the gut, but I dont eat much, so it works out.. lol

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Gotta be better for you... I know a guy like that, he sips rum all night, can drink ALOT!!! At my last job, I got pretty good at drinking burbon and coke everynight. I think beer is the greatest thing since running water, so I drink more beer than anything. Not good for the gut, but I dont eat much, so it works out.. lol

It is better for me. And again, I won't say I'm stopping forever or anything. But I needed to slow down. And I needed to do it before I became dependent on it. Fortunately I did it soon enough. Now I can be comfortable knowing that I don't NEED to drink. There's been a half gallon in my cabinet for days that I haven't even opened yet. Yep....let it just sit there :)

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Its easy to become dependant. If you know anyone who ever worked at a liquor store they will tell you that. The number of people coming in, who buy 5 30 packs of beer a week, or a 1.75 bottle of whiskey every day is amazingly high...

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Morning churchy!!!

I downloaded a ****load of the good tv that used to be on history and military channel. I have 96 dvds of history channel content. I have it all on storage attached to my network, I watch my own channel. lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning churchy!!!

I downloaded a ****load of the good tv that used to be on history and military channel. I have 96 dvds of history channel content. I have it all on storage attached to my network, I watch my own channel. lol

I never thought they would drop that channel. That is what I get for thinking.
    I miss fighter plane episodes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom