410084733.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    was told by one of the bosses that I am old as **** and I will be hurting in the morning.

Filled the cooler today. was in there about 5 hours and I slung a few hundred pounds of drink cans/bottles/etc around
    That wasn't nice Of your boss. Your not old MrsG in my opinion. But you are gonna hurt really bad after doing that!! I've worked in coolers before. Take your pain pills now and keep doing so. Don't push it next couple days (yeah I know easier said than done).

hey MRSG I you and your hubby want those cast Ito pans I'm just gonna go ahead and season them for you. You guys always took are of me at the shows and the shop a couple times! A gift

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I am, but I see her and know she is no angel. Love her to death though

well she's right though. I hurt so bad right now I can barely move. Took some aleve and I will do a Vicodin when I go to bed

Do it every day, then you won't be sore, I promise, the first week will be hell though.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That wasn't nice Of your boss. Your not old MrsG in my opinion. But you are gonna hurt really bad after doing that!! I've worked in coolers before. Take your pain pills now and keep doing so. Don't push it next couple days (yeah I know easier said than done).

hey MRSG I you and your hubby want those cast Ito pans I'm just gonna go ahead and season them for you. You guys always took are of me at the shows and the shop a couple times! A gift
    dude you are awesome. I had posted here I'd take them and give you a call when I had some time. Never found time and wasn't even sure you saw the post.

Do it every day, then you won't be sore, I promise, the first week will be hell though.

doesn't need done every day. We get deliveries 2 days a week. Last weeks delivery and this weeks were all sitting there waiting. I got everything put up and stocked as needed.

I usually do an hour 3 days a week in there, last week I couldn't get it done though. Now I regret it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom