• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Excellent, I will do that. I should add for the OP I do try to hit my LCS as well. Classic Coins in Evansville is a good one. I actually took some British sovereign coins in to sell/trade for gold not long ago. I got a bit over spot and about $1.50 below what I could buy them for online. Fair all around I think.
    I was in Indy and rolled up to a reputable LCS. I got there at 2:33 PM and their sign said they closed at 2:30 PM.

This made Miguel sad. LOL

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My top are Monument Metals & SD Bullion. Used to be Provident as well but their prices are rarely the best. I haven't ordered from Monument in a while since they changed how they handle ACH payments. They now require you to use Plaid to link your account. I am not sure how comfortable I am with that.

You can get around it if you complete a transaction with a paper check once. I just don't see how having dozens of completed transactions doesn't qualify me already.
    I didn't like that either, but once I sent them a check (and had to follow up with a phone call) I'm back to "normal" with them now. Their customer service has been excellent. When I called to tell them about my check and not being able to use ACH, they fixed it on the spot and I was able to place my order as soon as I got off the phone with them.

SEH0521

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 18, 2020
    Jackson County
    There is a guy I follow that, unless on vacation or away from his home, researches the best gold and silver deals on the internet and posts on his website and provides his insight on a YouTube vid. He is not sponsored by any of the big mints (SD, JM, Scottsdale, Monument, etc). He also watches ebay for certain deals.

Personally, I've used SD, JM, Monument, Scottsdale, eBay (caveat emptor), and InGo members. There are a couple "LCS's" I've used from their websites that also buy a fair prices (mentioned on the above website).

Hope this information is useful.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I use this in addition to the above and BGASC occasionally. Especially good for gold First Ladies and Arts Commemoratives:

Top Bottom