Not open for further replies.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    dude you are awesome. I had posted here I'd take them and give you a call when I had some time. Never found time and wasn't even sure you saw the post.

doesn't need done every day. We get deliveries 2 days a week. Last weeks delivery and this weeks were all sitting there waiting. I got everything put up and stocked as needed.

I usually do an hour 3 days a week in there, last week I couldn't get it done though. Now I regret it

I think the most time I ever spent in the cooler was 30 minutes once or twice a week maybe 20 on delivery day.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Trigger Time
    I think if it's up more than 2 hours your supposed to call 911 so they can stick a needle in it

I haven't seen that "come up" in the ER yet.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    dude you are awesome. I had posted here I'd take them and give you a call when I had some time. Never found time and wasn't even sure you saw the post.

doesn't need done every day. We get deliveries 2 days a week. Last weeks delivery and this weeks were all sitting there waiting. I got everything put up and stocked as needed.

I usually do an hour 3 days a week in there, last week I couldn't get it done though. Now I regret it
    Your welcome! I missed that post before I think or I just forgot :):

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Do a google image search on "butt x-ray" or "anal x-ray". (Some of them are probably faked, though)
    In the jack ass movie that shoved a car up their butt and went to the doctor. The whole scene was hillarious and the X-Ray showed it in there. They played dumb and that was part of the gig. I was Rollin. Sick ****ers but I was Rollin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom