Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Or it's time to put down the bottle! :D

No. I'm not actually a drinker. I do like a mojito on occasion though..

I do think its time to put the ipad though and go to sleep. Been up since 5:30 this morning. Getting a little tired now.

You guys have a great night...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    images

As for the TRUE definition of awesomeness...

This stuff right here is the absolute perfect method for raising blood sugar.

I'm eating some right now. My wife makes it for me.

No. I WON'T SHARE!

My wife...or the dessert either one.

MMMMMMM. :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I did that Thursday night and didnt' have a problem. :dunno:

Didn't notice anyone looking or say anything at all. :D

dude!....stop quoting posts made hours ago! it screws up the flow of the thread. you should go play in traffic or something and think about what you've done.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I did that Thursday night and didnt' have a problem. :dunno:

Didn't notice anyone looking or say anything at all. :D
    Me too! I OC'd to do all my Christmas shopping. There was a mother/son behind me at Walmart that I overheard, but the mom knew her stuff and explained that I needed a licence to carry. She even used the correct term! I assured them that I did, and asked if they had any questions that I may be able to answer.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Me too! I OC'd to do all my Christmas shopping. There was a mother/son behind me at Walmart that I overheard, but the mom knew her stuff and explained that I needed a licence to carry. She even used the correct term! I assured them that I did, and asked if they had any questions that I may be able to answer.

One day getting a few groceries after work I heard a woman whisper to her little daughter saying something about me being a cop. :):

Funny thing is I def didn't look like it. Just got off work and was in an older tshirt and work jeans OC'ing a OD green 1911 :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    this is getting old fast, how is it that when i keep replying to posts , my post # gets smaller i am trying and trying , does it take a year to get 50 posts ???? if they are expecting a 500 word essay each time i post they are as nutty as don davis , LOL i bet i have over 40 posts and only have credit for well low 20 s ,about 5 were shorts on welcomes . So i figure this will get me back to zero. or banished fom INGO .

for the 5th time..your post DO NOT count in this thread..if you post here they WILL delete them. if you post one liners in other threads they WILL delete them.
    This forum is NOT here just for the classifieds..this is a community..if you dont not wish to participate in the community do not expect to use our classifieds. maybe gun broker would be a better place for you to hang out?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    this is getting old fast, how is it that when i keep replying to posts , my post # gets smaller i am trying and trying , does it take a year to get 50 posts ???? if they are expecting a 500 word essay each time i post they are as nutty as don davis , LOL i bet i have over 40 posts and only have credit for well low 20 s ,about 5 were shorts on welcomes . So i figure this will get me back to zero. or banished fom INGO .
    I haven't seen all your posts so I don't know if they could be considered "quality posts" or not. However, I can tell you any posts in this thread likely will not be counted. Not being mean, its just the rules. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom