SW Indiana
    4366274055_7634cb9346.jpg

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Actually its , The Official Status Update Thread, at least that's the title on the thread:dunno:

Yeah, yeah... but it's always been referred to as the PW thread since the original PW thread was deleted.

And, remember the gatherings are called the PW Shoots! Not the official status update shoots!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yeah, yeah... but it's always been referred to as the PW thread since the original PW thread was deleted.

And, remember the gatherings are called the PW Shoots! Not the official status update shoots!

All true. But let's give credit where credit is due. This place wouldn't be the same without this thread. RH obviously had some awesome foresight in creating it and I for one am grateful to him for it. :yesway:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

only because some mo started that PW crap. post whores have the herp! and I have no herp.:(

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    All true. But let's give credit where credit is due. This place wouldn't be the same without this thread. RH obviously had some awesome foresight in creating it and I for one am grateful to him for it. :yesway:

Absolutely!

This thread has brought so many of us together and created some great laughs!:rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

umm yeah! what he said! now everyone should give me gifts and tell me how awesome I am!:D

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I can not rep you guys. My rep-Fu is broken..

I'm giggling to myself though which must be a sign that its time for bed.. :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom