• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Oh and Spasmo I loved the Banana thing from you tube, too funny!

Despicable Me is one of the best cartoon movies I have seen in a long time. Those minions are hysterical. I got the app for the ipad that you can use along with the movie and it'll tell you what they are saying. It's funny but better as gibberish. :)

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Despicable Me is one of the best cartoon movies I have seen in a long time. Those minions are hysterical. I got the app for the ipad that you can use along with the movie and it'll tell you what they are saying. It's funny but better as gibberish. :)

Yeah! that was Funny! I have not seen the movie yet but I can tell that It will be a must see! I will have to buy it when it gets out on DVD! :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

My daughter got Despicable Me for Christmas, we watched about half hour of it yesterday, looks funny, I'm sure I'll see it everyday for a few weeks now, off to find the iPad app

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom