Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK - what do you grease on a riding mower?

And, can an idiot like me change the oil?

Look in the manual, and no Manual is not the Hispanic that lives down the street!! The manual will show you where you need to grease it and where the oil drain is and the filter is!! and yes you can do it!! it's not that hard at all! :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Anybody wanna buy some computer science books? Need the money for medical books :D

HA! I still have all MY CS books that I don't want! And sadly, the local range I normally go to (Pro-Teq, between Brazil and Terre Haute) specifically has on their posted rules that you can't shoot textbooks :noway: Cuz I reeeeaaaalllyyyyy want to.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    HA! I still have all MY CS books that I don't want! And sadly, the local range I normally go to (Pro-Teq, between Brazil and Terre Haute) specifically has on their posted rules that you can't shoot textbooks :noway: Cuz I reeeeaaaalllyyyyy want to.

I would do the same but I have two shelves full and medical books are EXPENSIVE

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That was my debate at the gas station. I was going to get ranch sunflower seeds but i never had pistachios. I'm happy with my purchase.

I prefer BBQ, but right now I'm rolling with regular. Pistachios are awesome too though, I usually get a couple of big bags from Sam's and put them in a huge tupperwear container.

The parachutes are just starting to land in Red Dawn... behind the classroom.

Awesome movie. I'm watching the last season of OZ right now; great show.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I prefer BBQ, but right now I'm rolling with regular. Pistachios are awesome too though, I usually get a couple of big bags from Sam's and put them in a huge tupperwear container.

Awesome movie. I'm watching the last season of OZ right now; great show.

I thought about starting up Red Dawn... it's definitely good... but I'm going with another few eps of Rescue Me. Have I ever mentioned that I love Netflix? It's awesome.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    HandK - what do you grease on a riding mower?

And, can an idiot like me change the oil?

Big, I have a screwed up left arm and left leg and I can grease and change the oil on mine, it really is pretty easy, of course my wife had to help me take off the snow blade this spring, that darn thing is heavy.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    This is crap. I have 1000 page computer books that ive never opened worth $9 but a calc book thats beat to hell is worth $70

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    What did it take about an hour to an hour 15min? Just remember thats an hour in solitude with power equipment!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!:D

I enjoy my hour on the ZTR, I even got an old set of Leight earmuffs that I modified by putting some old headset speakers in and fire up my MP# player while mowing. Nothing like a big jug of lemonade in the cup holder and jamming to some tunes or listening to a podcast of the Greg Garrison show.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Night folks, off to bed for about 5 hours of zzz's, work a whole 6 hours tomorrow because of my drive to E-ville Wed and end up with my light duty maximum hours of 32 for the week.

Tomorrow I go see Computergeek and check on him and pick up my 10-22 parts. Extended mag release, poly buffer and auto bolt release, guess I'm going to learn how to tear down the 10-22!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I enjoy my hour on the ZTR, I even got an old set of Leight earmuffs that I modified by putting some old headset speakers in and fire up my MP# player while moving. Nothing like a big jug of lemonade in the cup holder and jamming to some tunes or listening to a podcast of the Greg Garrison show.

I love the solitude when I mow, noise canceling headphones and some tunes.

Did have the cops called on me a few times last year because I was OCing while I mowed, kinda hard to conceal when you don't have a shirt on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom