• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    my grilled pork butt was awesome...sorry, no pics.

I started it at 12 noon and pulled it off at 6. let it cool, then shredded it and put it back on with KC Masterpiece and let it simmer for another hour. It was soooooooo good

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    What did it take about an hour to an hour 15min? Just remember thats an hour in solitude with power equipment!!! It doesn't get any better than that!!:D

Shouldn't take to long I've got about 2.5 acres and can do it in 2 1/4 hours on my John Deere 54".

Took me just under 1 1/2 hours... I'll be able to shave off at least 15 minutes next time. I had to kind of figure out the best way to mow it all. It was fun figuring it all out.

I usually destroy mowers, so I'm hoping this one will last for awhile.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Does anyone else eat pistachios? I just tried one like an hour ago and now I'm hooked.

Mmm... pistachios... I can't decide which I like more — pistachios or cashews — so I always get a container of each and eat them together!

You can't just post the pic. You gotta do the whole video. Get the eyebleach ready.

YouTube - PICKLE SURPRISE!

W.
    T.
    F?!

Someone
    has to monitor you reprobates. I drew the short straw tonight.

Oh, is that how y'all handle this? Everybody takes turns joining the whorefest in here? Interesting... interesting to learn more about the methods Big Broth--er, I mean, uhh.... LOOK! SOMETHING SHINY!

funny-pictures-cat-pays-attention-to-shiny-thing.jpg

397426617_f9aa72db43.jpg

I want a pair of these.
    I do too. With or without the underwear. Either way is fine with me.

Kneeewww there had to be a joke about that as soon as I read it. "Way to go" on getting it, Scutt.

:rolleyes:
    I meant the underwear

Now how did you NOT see that coming?! Guess you really ain't up to full speed yet. :(

My Ipad is pissing my off, darn thing won't stay connected to the wifi.

I was a gift and my wife uses the laptop, I wouldn't spend a dime on Apple stuff.

Donations gladly accepted :ingo: :D

I can't swallow yet so enjoy that while you tease me with it!!
    :wrongdoor:
    Oh, Mrs G.............

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Anybody wanna buy some computer science books? Need the money for medical books :D

I would try the classifieds but like most of you I still dont have my quality post.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Status Update

Got my 10/22 cleaned from the Appleseed mini last Saturday. Yeah, I know, I'm a little slow. But I'm the boss! I tell my rifle when it's gonna get cleaned—not the other way around!

Annndddd... today I got a package in the mail. It was a new scope my dad bought me for my birthday for my 10/22! So I got that installed tonight, too.

5l69

I was actually planning on getting Tech-Sites for it instead, and I'll probably still put those on instead when I can afford to, but hey, you can't turn down free!

And now that I've actually had my 10/22 taken down a few times and done some work on it, I have a much better understanding of why people end up customizing the johnsons out 'em. It could get to be very addicting if I had the money to support such an addiction!

MarkM

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Cashews have the best flavor and pistachios are awesome too, but I think I like sunflower seeds the best...I have a mouthful right now.
    That was my debate at the gas station. I was going to get ranch sunflower seeds but i never had pistachios. I'm happy with my purchase.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom