• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I need to get a bunch of ammo. I'm looking at ordering from ammoman.com, but I don't know if it would ship in time.

Ammoman has never taken more than 3(maybe 4) days for me and I've ordered a LOT from there.

With that being said, I stocked up before the ammo craze/deficit(back when it was "cheap"), so I have no idea how it is now.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Ammoman has never taken more than 3(maybe 4) days for me and I've ordered a LOT from there.

With that being said, I stocked up before the ammo craze/deficit(back when it was "cheap"), so I have no idea how it is now.
    That is very good to know. I'm just waiting for my new license to come in the mail that reflects my current address. I would have them send it adult signature required, but I'm at work by the time UPS stops by.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hey Joe, I made a bet before baseball started that the braves would win their division. If they don't i have to wear a mets hat all next season, and if they do my red sox friend has to wear a yankees hat.

Everyone said I was stupid and look whats happening. I know its early but we held the division for a while now. I feel good about it :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    nah no booze for a couple weeks, alcohol budget is being redirected towards a 10/22 and an AR

At least you have your priorities straight.:):

Hey Joe, I made a bet before baseball started that the braves would win their division. If they don't i have to wear a mets hat all next season, and if they do my red sox friend has to wear a yankees hat.

Everyone said I was stupid and look whats happening. I know its early but we held the division for a while now. I feel good about it :D

Damn, that's a stiff bet...I have to ask though; why not just make the loser wear the other's favorite team's hat?

Regardless, you got the better end of the deal...I wouldn't be caught dead in a Spankees hat.

(BTW, the Red Sox are my favorite AL team, but FAR from the Braves)

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Damn, that's a stiff bet...I have to ask though; why not just make the loser wear the other's favorite team's hat?

I had to wear a red sox had a few years ago by betting him they wouldn't make the playoffs (they won the world series)

ETA: we felt it was more fun to rub it in when the other was wearing the hat of the team they hate the most

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I had to wear a red sox had a few years ago by betting him they wouldn't make the playoffs (they won the world series)

ETA: we felt it was more fun to rub it in when the other was wearing the hat of the team they hate the most

I won a $100 that the Red Sox would make it farther than the Angels that year.:D

I know I should hate the Mets more than the Yankees since the Braves are my favorite team, but. I. Just. Can't!

The Spanks are my least favorite sports team(honorable mention going to the Lakers).

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I won a $100 that the Red Sox would make it farther than the Angels that year.:D

I know I should hate the Mets more than the Yankees since the Braves are my favorite team, but. I. Just. Can't!

The Spanks are my least favorite sports team(honorable mention going to the Lakers).

haha i like the lakers. Everyone should hate the yankees, if it werent for them I would be against a salary cap in baseball

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I thought you were in Plainfield? :dunno:

I am. I'm only a few miles from the actual airport. I get to listen to the FedEx Jets come in for landing and loading about 9-10pm and listen to them take off at about 3-4am en masse! :D

Does anyone else think that Rachel Maddows on MSNBC looks like an awkward teenager.

I seen her giving a report from Azcrackistan yesterday... There was an MRAP in the background and I SWEAR she wasn't really infront of it when she was interviewing whoever it was. I say that because of the shadows. The shadow of her ugly, oblonged head was going to the back and right, but the shadow of the MRAP behind her was going to back and left. :dunno: And no, there was no shadow of her going in the same direction. I got pissed and turned off the TV.

speaking of where is RachelMarie??

Oh and I always miss out on the noobs in the PW thread :cool:

Yea, that's a good question. I think she gave up post whoring or she's hanging out over at HGC more than here. I dunno really, just guessing.

Does anyone remember why this thread was started? Does anyone care????

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Because we're whores and have a license to whore. Why waste a perfectly good opportunity to whore? Have I said whore too much? :D

I think it was before this one... it was started by SavageEagle, I think.

Correctamundo my good sir! :)

I remember it. Lars didn't like it. I think the title was PW thread.

Lars just hates me period. :D I'm the creepy crawly under his skin. :rockwoot:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    SE..did you say you have a fixed 10rnd mag for an SKS? am I correct to assume that it will indeed fit a rusky? If so how much do you want for it?

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    SE..did you say you have a fixed 10rnd mag for an SKS? am I correct to assume that it will indeed fit a rusky? If so how much do you want for it?

I was going to post this yesterday, but I forgot. Anyway, Red Ghost has SKS mags. Take it with you for fitting, but he has/had a bunch out there.

Hope this helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom