• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Hey guys I'm back again. Been very busy the past few days. Finally getting some sleep again though. I do want to say thanks to the few INGO'ers that come by the fireworks store!! I really appreciate it! I hope all my customers on here went away happy with the service and their deals. I didn't sell quite as much as I hoped for. But I still made a little more in pay than 2 weeks at my normal job so that's good enough for me. It'll help pay off one of my credit cards. Either way, its now time to get some sleep i gotta work overtime tonight and I'm exhausted.

Oh btw I dozed off behind the wheel yesterday on the way home from work due to being so tired. And I ended up at a 45 degree angle to the side in a ditch. I'm lucky I didn't roll the truck. I'm ok and there was luckily no damage to the truck even though I took out two steel signposts. Hardly a scratch on the truck, can you say Built Ford Tough? :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    bluebird.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRNNNNIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG INGO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

SE..did you say you have a fixed 10rnd mag for an SKS? am I correct to assume that it will indeed fit a rusky? If so how much do you want for it?

I do. If you don't find one between now and the shoot let me know. I'll take ammo for it, but how much in negotiable. :D

Meet Mr Pickles!!

blob_c_thumb_180.jpg

Hey now! Quit taking pictures of me in the morning!

vaguely excited? how does one get vaguely excited?:laugh:

You know, when you think you're going to see full t***y in a movie, but you only get to see side-boob. :dunno:

Yes. Yes you do. Ima looking like that most mornings as well. Stop taking my pictures. It's annoying. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    That's a quote from "Something about Mary". The bad guy tells, what his name there, that it isn't a "baseball", it's a "wiener". Then he walks around asking, "Have you seen my wiener?"
    :rockwoot:

uh huh...sure! you're just trying to trick me into looking at your junk! you nasty!:laugh:

I know I was just messin with ya.:dunno::D

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am. I'm only a few miles from the actual airport. I get to listen to the FedEx Jets come in for landing and loading about 9-10pm and listen to them take off at about 3-4am en masse! :D

At least you only have to listen to them, I get to see, feel and hear them since I'm on the outer marker and in the direct flight path.

I hardly notice them anymore, that is unless we get a real low one like last week on takeoff. The house as shaking like it had just came down on top if the house so a I rush to the front door to see one that was maybe 950 feet tops in the air. That got a phone call to the FAA and Friday I got a return call from them with the flight number, pilot and airline. So along with them getting chewed and fined for being to low, they got a earful from me also!

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Update on ComputerGeek's ankle. Broke on both sides along with a dislocation, 4 screws on the inside of the left ankle and 2 plates and 14 screws on the outside. Currently he's been in post op for the last 2 hours and is in more pain than the initial break. As of right now it looks like he might be staying the night.

I'll throw a update at ya all when I hear more.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    Update on ComputerGeek's ankle. Broke on both sides along with a dislocation, 4 screws on the inside of the left ankle and 2 plates and 14 screws on the outside. Currently he's been in post op for the last 2 hours and is in more pain than the initial break. As of right now it looks like he might be staying the night.

I'll throw a update at ya all when I hear more.
    :eek: Dang, that has to suck.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I put a half butt in the marinade last night and just fired my grill up to let it grill low and slow. should be eating around 8pm this evening.

I will get some photos.

I've been wanting to do this for about three months now, but my wife's mother wouldn't bring my friggin grill back to me and since my truck is down I couldn't go get it.

I love my grill.

Later PWs.

PS- 14 days till the PW Shoot.........bring it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph