• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You got that right Joe!! It tends to leave one to wonder how they will ever sell anything!!

Yeah, I'm a big fan of dealing with people that try to rip others off, regardless of the deal I'm looking at.

I got my first badge, I'm so excited that I peed a little.

Thanks Joe!

That's how I roll...I may need to change my user title to Badge Distributor.:):

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I just won $485,000 and a new Range Rover, as soon as I collect I'm getting every INGO member a free hat and t-shirt!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

Nigerian lottery, all I need is to send them $5000 and I will get my check and car, only problem is I don't have $5000, I'm sure someone will loan it to me, I will repay them as soon as the check shows up, don't hold your breath on the free stuff.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I had a good day today and got some good news that I'm getting restocked on a few things tomorrow morning. Hopefully including the new Cyber Candles. The old ones were 140 shot roman candles. Now we are getting 196 shot ones. Wanna guess what the name of them is? Say Hello To My Little Friend! :D:ar15:

And btw as of tomorrow the girl is gone for good....

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nigerian lottery, all I need is to send them $5000 and I will get my check and car, only problem is I don't have $5000, I'm sure someone will loan it to me, I will repay them as soon as the check shows up, don't hold your breath on the free stuff.

Oh sweet! I'll PM you my address for my free hat and shirt. If you wouldn't mind(you'll have the extra cash now), toss in some extra INGO stickers...I only have 1(on my hatch window), but I'd like some for my ammo boxes and one for my laptop.

I had a good day today and got some good news that I'm getting restocked on a few things tomorrow morning. Hopefully including the new Cyber Candles. The old ones were 140 shot roman candles. Now we are getting 196 shot ones. Wanna guess what the name of them is? Say Hello To My Little Friend! :D:ar15:

And btw as of tomorrow the girl is gone for good....

I thought she was already gone?

Last edited:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Finally kicking the girl to the curb?

Yup. She has mostly moved out before, she came by to get the rest of her stuff this weekend. Would of been gone this morning, but ran into some probs. So instead she's leaving in the morning for the last time.

And Joe as I said she had gotten most of her stuff the first time, but had some of the big stuff to take this time. As I've said before, I spent enough money on her I'm not using my valuable time and gas to help her get stuff up north.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Yup. She has mostly moved out before, she came by to get the rest of her stuff this weekend. Would of been gone this morning, but ran into some probs. So instead she's leaving in the morning for the last time.

And Joe as I said she had gotten most of her stuff the first time, but had some of the big stuff to take this time. As I've said before, I spent enough money on her I'm not using my valuable time and gas to help her get stuff up north.

LOL, I just edited my last post, thanks for not quoting it...I made a bit of a typo concerning gender.:laugh:

I definitely can't blame you though, I wouldn't waste any extra time or money on her either.

How's that new prospect looking?:popcorn:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    LOL, I completely missed that part.

So where is she sleeping tonight HFB?:D

polls_doghouse400_4041_899799_poll_xlarge.jpeg

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I can't rep anyone from my iPad, I haven't ever been able to rep someone from my iPad, I wonder why that is

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom