• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I'm still trying to figure that out, but yes, I'm guessing so.

He gets a monthly flea and tick treatment(Frontline), his diet doesn't have corn, wheat or chicken in it and he also gets benedryl several times a day.:dunno:

Mine developed severe allergies at about a year old. Paid for the steroid shot that year. Now it takes a Benadryl a day for about 3 weeks in early spring and hes over it. Saves me $130 a year

Last edited:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He doesn't lose tons of hair, but it seems like he's constantly making a (somewhat minor) hot spot. It's almost always about 4-5 inches above his tail(on top of his lower back).

He also gets nasty little scabbys on the back of his neck. He obviously can't bite at it, so he must just be constantly scratching it.

He has a beautiful coat and it usually doesn't get bad enough to even notice if you aren't his owner, but it's really annoying.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    He doesn't lose tons of hair, but it seems like he's constantly making a (somewhat minor) hot spot. It's almost always about 4-5 inches above his tail(on top of his lower back).

He also gets nasty little scabbys on the back of his neck. He obviously can't bite at it, so he must just be constantly scratching it.

He has a beautiful coat and it usually doesn't get bad enough to even notice if you aren't his owner, but it's really annoying.

any dandruff? or scaling....probably silverish???

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

Eczema? :dunno:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    aww crap mine just woke up as im ready to go to bed. Joe honestly the best option is pay ridiculous money at the vet. I hate doing it but its so hard to tell with pets what is wrong.........mostly cause of the lack of speech thing

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    OK i just saw directions on how to cook fish in a dishwasher so im gonna assume that im drunk and need to go to bed. Night guys (or whats left of you)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Can't blame you Good luck and Good night

12348__goodluck_l.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom