• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Just to let me PW buddies know, My wife may be on her way home tomorrow. Still don't know for sure. They (the Marines) wont tell her until the day she actually leaves. According to the GreyHound site, it's an 18 hour ride, so I'm going to drive to Atlanta and pick her up there. May stay the night :pimp:

:bacondance::banana:

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Just to let me PW buddies know, My wife may be on her way home tomorrow. Still don't know for sure. They (the Marines) wont tell her until the day she actually leaves. According to the GreyHound site, it's an 18 hour ride, so I'm going to drive to Atlanta and pick her up there. May stay the night :pimp:

brnchknbrncow.jpg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

:rockwoot: Glad to hear that! I know you gotta be anxious!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    Good deal Doug!
    I'm sure you are ready to leave right now!

I would love to leave now, but no one knows if she will actually leave tomorrow or not. :xmad: and if I did leave now, I would have to wait until her bus arrives in ATL until 3:00pm

I do not know what this is...really :n00b:

:rockwoot: Glad to hear that! I know you gotta be anxious!

I am so ready for her to be back with me. We have some stuff to get straight between us :D

Yep glad to hear your sweety is getting close to comming home Doug!!!

I'm happy, very happy. It could have been longer, like until August 6th until I seen her again.

PS - Thanks guys for your support

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I just noticed that the guy selling that deal-of-the-century, $750 used Glock is the same guy that supposedly threatened bodily harm on a guy that passed him up when he said he wanted it.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I just noticed that the guy selling that deal-of-the-century, $750 used Glock is the same guy that supposedly threatened bodily harm on a guy that passed him up when he said he wanted it.

Maybe we need to arrange for a meet and greet of the $400.00 SKS and the $750.00 used G19, bet that some how they'd crash into each other and it'd magically create a freakish one of a kind $30,000.00 morphed piece of un-noticeable watch-cha-ma-call-it crap.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Maybe we need to arrange for a meet and greet of the $400.00 SKS and the $750.00 used G19, bet that some how they'd crash into each other and it'd magically create a freakish one of a kind $30,000.00 morphed piece of un-noticeable watch-cha-ma-call-it crap.

Or that they would spontaneous combust!!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Both of those prices are so ridiculous that it's not even funny, but it's a free market and if someone is DUMB enough to not do any research/price comparison before buying it, the joke is on them.

With that being said, it still makes me not want to deal with them even if they have a good price on something(I wouldn't hold my breath) one day.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Both of those prices are so ridiculous that it's not even funny, but it's a free market and if someone is DUMB enough to not do any research/price comparison before buying it, the joke is on them.

With that being said, it still makes me not want to deal with them even if they have a good price on something(I wouldn't hold my breath) one day.

You got that right Joe!! It tends to leave one to wonder how they will ever sell anything!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom