• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Hello all you bitter clingers!:D My daughter still hates me for blocking facebook, myspace and all social networking from my home network. I also have password protected software on my kids laptops that block it (among other things) no matter where they may connect to the internet. I'm such and evil dad.:evilangel:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hello all you bitter clingers!:D My daughter still hates me for blocking facebook, myspace and all social networking from my home network. I also have password protected software on my kids laptops that block it (among other things) no matter where they may connect to the internet. I'm such and evil dad.:evilangel:

That is too cool!!! :D Good for you!!

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    why do people on facebook try so hard to impress people who could give 2 chits about them?
    my sister has a vegan friend who is waaay into animal rights and blah blah...so now my sister says she is vegan and has been for years..so of course I call her out on it and she tries to throw "facts" at me which I shot down quick fast and in a hurry..then tries to hit me below the belt saying Im giving my family cancer by feeding them meat from the grocery stores and she said "when your family develops cancer Im going laugh at you":xmad: I have officially denounced her as my sister..she is a worthless POS with no soul. maybe one day when she grows up she will come to me and apologize...and I will accept her apology because I am an adult..but until then I have washed my hands of her..and I dont think me not wanting to have contact with her anymore is childish at all..considering she what she has "wished" upon my family and I.
    Well, I know exactly where I'm dumping my next Deer gutpile.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom