• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Since I got up an hour ago breakfast is a better idea, the life of a stay home dad with a kid that likes to sleep in, ain't it grand!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I is soooooooo bored. And pissed. and bored. :dunno:

I wanna go do something, but I don't have the money. My youngest daughter possibly broke her toe yesterday so she can't go for a bike ride. I have to wait on the wife so I can go take a friend to get his truck from the shop. Plus I need to remove my back wheel to fix my parking brake on my truck. And it's hot.

I'm just FULL of complaints today. :):

Can I just go back to bed?

I'd like to finish the dream I was having. I dreamed I was shot at by some idiot so I walked into a convenience store and was looking to buy a FA AK47. :) I was looking at 4 different ones and only one worked right. Apparently it was OK to shoot them inside the store. :dunno: So I find one that works right and I'm walking out with it (trying to run, but I can't) and BOOM! Wife wakes me up tickling me!!!!! :n00b: I was all LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN! I WANT MY AK!!!! She just looked at me all funny and proceeded to tickle me until I turned it back on her and had her on the verge of pissing her pants. :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    My nephew is potty training...

He just told my brother that he had to go potty. So, they went to the bathroom and he sat down and started to go. Then he got curious and decided he wanted to look at his piddler. Peed all over the wall and my brother's leg

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    My nephew is potty training...

He just told my brother that he had to go potty. So, they went to the bathroom and he sat down and started to go. Then he got curious and decided he wanted to look at his piddler. Peed all over the wall and my brother's leg

:lmfao: I remember them days! My son did that a couple times! :laugh: Wow. Cherish those days.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm just FULL of complaints today. :):

Wife wakes me up tickling me!!!!! :n00b: I was all LEAVE ME ALONE WOMAN! I WANT MY AK!!!! She just looked at me all funny and proceeded to tickle me until I turned it back on her and had her on the verge of pissing her pants. :D

Glad to hear one of your complaints isn't about your wife! Sounds like things are going better. That's very good to hear!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Well gotta go. Need to pick the kids up from camp. Ahhh it was so quiet around here.
    rolleyesedit.gif

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    It's not that hot outside......
    I just got back in from cutting a couple of trees with dad. One was a nice big pine, the other is a poplar that got struck by lightning a few weeks ago. It literally fell into pieces when dad was bucking it. I don't know if we'll take it to the sawmill or not.....

Anyone have a cheap 9mm they want to sell? Looks don't matter.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad to hear one of your complaints isn't about your wife! Sounds like things are going better. That's very good to hear!

Yea, things are looking better. It's just wrangling the kids in that's the biggest pain. That and money. Having no money and kids that just will NOT listen to you (all younger than 12) doesn't help matters.

It's ok though. It could be MUCH worse and I know that. My problems are nothing compared to most people's and I'm thankful for that. Not thankful for other people's plights, but thankful my family's problems aren't worse than they are.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    It's not that hot outside......
    I just got back in from cutting a couple of trees with dad. One was a nice big pine, the other is a poplar that got struck by lightning a few weeks ago. It literally fell into pieces when dad was bucking it. I don't know if we'll take it to the sawmill or not.....

Anyone have a cheap 9mm they want to sell? Looks don't matter.
    There was a XD9 in the classifieds :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom