• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Buying my first 10/22 soon. Any suggestions on what I should look for and p[rice range i can expect? Probably buying from whitakers

Don't pay more than $210-220 for a carbine,and no more than $250-275 for a sporter{longer stock with no barrel band}
    you can get a 10/22 carbine at wally world for $198+tax
    I paid $250 for my sporter at red ghost

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    oh and red ghost gun shop had quit a bit of ammo..all kinds:yesway:
    I bought some various 22lr ammo to try in my rifle. wolf match,wolf extra match,CCI mini mags,CCI velocitors and I have some aguila match,winchester hp,federal match, federal bulk and CCI blazers. Im going to see which shoots the best groups.:rockwoot:

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I've got this Stevens 66-B .22LR. It's a bolt action, I'm getting the parts I need to put a scope on it. It shoots good and it a reliable gun. But the wood is in poor shape and the barrell has some rough/rust places on it. What do I need to do to the barrell? I think I'll just sand and refinish the stock, I don't think I want to do anything crazy to it. Almost all the guns I have were given to me by family or my wifes family, so I would have to be hard up before I'd sell any of them.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I wish I could find a different stock for my Stevens 62. It doesn't even have sling studs! I bought some to put on, but I don't think I can do it myself without messing it up. I hate drilling into anything firearm...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom