• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Personally I just use a Fobus paddle holster when I OC. They're pretty inexpensive: got one for $15 used and the other $25 LNIB. They have a screw so you can adjust how tight or loose you want it (ie, make it harder or easier to draw). If I'm wearing a large enough t-shirt, it can still sometimes cover up, but I normally don't bother.

I don't think that the fobus paddles count as "retention" holsters, but IMHO, with the adjustable ease of draw screw, you can set it so it takes a good yank to get get it out of the holster.

(please, no edits on that last line, people!)
    Thanks ill look into it

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Well gentlemen... I am gonna peace-out for the night. I am starting to slip back into my old (bad) habits of staying up this late. I gotta keep myself disciplined! OORAH!

And GOODNIGHT!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I tried to get on the FD at Crane several years ago. Messed up the paperwork, they threw my application out. Bunch of BS! I would've loved to do that full time.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Uh yeah, mine never got one...Just their cedar changed a couple times a week.:):

How much are hedgys nowadays? I was just a squirt when I had mine, so my parental units paid for them.

they range from $150-450, depnding on color and what not.. mine is a black and white one{most are tan and white or all white}
    mine is also litter trained so I dont use normal bedding. I lay down a fleece blanket in the cage and he has a sleeping bag inside his igloo:):
    they seem like an odd pet but my hedgy shows just as much love as a dog would..I can put him on the floor and he will follow me around..and he barks like a dog too:): and he also purrs when you pet him...so I guess he is like a dog/cat mix:laugh: even though he has quills he is very soft when they are all laid down. the only time he sticks his quills out is when there is a loud noise..or my wife is around:dunno:
    the pet shop here on the west side of Evansville has 2 hedgys for sale...not real sure how much though.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I think the coolest pet would be a skunk. I've always wanted one. And after doing nuisance animal trapping I want one even more. De-scented of course!

Getting ready to go out and fell some trees to take to the sawmill to put a porch on the front and side of the house. Gotta keep mommy happy. Then maybe she'll let me get a new pistol!

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm still here....waiting on my dad. That is a first! He's usually up with the chickens! I usually drag out of bed at 1-2pm.

Page Ownage!!!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom