• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well sales weren't too bad today, but not great either. 21 sales total but over 3/4 of them were for less than $10. But oh well it'll get better this weekend. After all it is the weekend before the 4th :D

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    INGunOwners - View Profile: downzero

Try that.

Only 10 PPD, but the first 2 of the 76 came from a week ago.

Up to 13-14 PPD, but it's not like he's not trying. :dunno: Apparently he knows melensdad pretty well too... :dunno: He did attack a member, Caleb, already though.... :dunno:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ctional_uspsa_championship-4.html#post1115898

It was certainly worth the trip for me. :rockwoot: Really appreciate it and it was good to meet you! Did o'girl ever make it up there to receive "the boot"?

Gotcha! :rockwoot:

TA-DA!!! Just posted.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...es/97262-glock_19_23_iwb_holster_leather.html

ETA - I guess I'll say, I don't think that he joined just for that. It doesn't even look that bad, posting like a fireball, because he went well over the limit before posting - what? a holster - in the classifieds. I don't see any foul play here.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Hey MK you have any suggestions for a good retention holster. I usually CC but I wear my tshirts tight and and its not going well with summer. They keep riding over my grip in the IWB.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Hey MK you have any suggestions for a good retention holster. I usually CC but I wear my tshirts tight and and its not going well with summer. They keep riding over my grip in the IWB.

Personally I just use a Fobus paddle holster when I OC. They're pretty inexpensive: got one for $15 used and the other $25 LNIB. They have a screw so you can adjust how tight or loose you want it (ie, make it harder or easier to draw). If I'm wearing a large enough t-shirt, it can still sometimes cover up, but I normally don't bother.

I don't think that the fobus paddles count as "retention" holsters, but IMHO, with the adjustable ease of draw screw, you can set it so it takes a good yank to get get it out of the holster.

(please, no edits on that last line, people!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom